John Brown's Bid for Rangers

half a million pounds is a lot of money as a lot of fans contributing might not have a job at present i think the fans are to be commended,one thing that may worry some fans is the vote is on friday the 13th

There's professional footballers who almost earn that in a week. It is a pittance.

It is embarrassing yes. For a fighting fund aimed to save the club, it wasn't even worth bothering. Fair play on managing to spell 'abomination' correctly, you're obviously getting a little better with words.

you should look up embarrassing and learn its meaning. in the interests of everyone becoming better with words.

the fans wont run the club. the barca fans don't run their club.

clever people are appointed to run the club and if they don't deliver they are replaced.

Barcelona's debt revealed to be a staggering â?¬578m and financial black hole widens

Barcelona took a loan out last year of 1.75million euro's I believe just to pay their players wages. I think the German model is a better bet than Barcelona.

I certainly don't want the Barcelona model.

Barcelona's debt revealed to be a staggering €578m and financial black hole widens

Barcelona took a loan out last year of 1.75million euro's I believe just to pay their players wages. I think the German model is a better bet than Barcelona.

I certainly don't want the Barcelona model.

I can add this.

Barcelona are projected to struggle to pay back loans and service debts. They are in an enviable situation where banks almost take pride in lending them money and the €155m loan they took out last year to cover running costs has not yet been repaid.

It is estimated that even if they sell all their assets they will still be 71 mill in debt.