John Brown's Bid for Rangers

posted on FF by pdee?

i spoke with bomber this morning and he asked me to relate this information,

i said i would do it but wasint happy about putting anymore staements out on here as i am fed up with the abuse from some of the bears,

anyway what he says is he is welcoming reps from all rangers buses to the dekota hotel euro central at 2 oclock sunday,he will answer any questions the fans want and relay his plans to bring the buy out forward,

he also says he understands the fans frustation but its not just as simple as putting a bid in and thats it all sorted,

he has had meetings with backers and has been in constant contact with the club,

some of the things he told me would make you sick,

he says rangers new bankers are euro bankl in england if you look them up they are corupt as they come,

1 guy put a 20 millon bid in to buy rangers before c green and duff and phelps would not call the guy back,ask yourself why,

he says white is still very much involved in the club and still owns the assets,

he will let green take our season ticket money and let it float out the back door,

ticketus are still very much involved.

he has asked me to relate this to you ,if its not right or i have pick him up wrong in a couple of bits i am sorry dont shoot the messinger

I am sorry but JB needs to just do one and bolt. Weeks have past now and he has offered nothing up other than very poorly constructed Braveheart speeches. We are what 4 weeks away from the new season, should know where we are playing as of Friday. Focus needs purely put on this now. If he wants to buy the club then fine but just shut up and do it ffs.

posted on FF by pdee?

i said i would do it but wasint happy about putting anymore staements out on here as i am fed up with the abuse from some of the bears,

anyway what he says is he is welcoming reps from all rangers buses to the dekota hotel euro central at 2 oclock sunday,he will answer any questions the fans want and relay his plans to bring the buy out forward,

he also says he understands the fans frustation but its not just as simple as putting a bid in and thats it all sorted,

he has had meetings with backers and has been in constant contact with the club,

he says rangers new bankers are euro bankl in england if you look them up they are corupt as they come,

1 guy put a 20 millon bid in to buy rangers before c green and duff and phelps would not call the guy back,ask yourself why,

he says white is still very much involved in the club and still owns the assets,

he will let green take our season ticket money and let it float out the back door,

he has asked me to relate this to you ,if its not right or i have pick him up wrong in a couple of bits i am sorry dont shoot the messinger

Bring it forward? He was ment to have already bid????

As for the CW stuff, i will go as far as saying anybody still backing this drunk is a moron.

posted on FF by pdee?

So this guy with his £20m is one of Brown's backers then?

That's an excellent start for Brown's consortium. With guys like that on board, he'll have control of the club in no time.

He's either an attention seeking fantasist or he knows something that should concern us greatly, there can be no middle ground. What if it turns out he's right? Whyte and Ticketus have melted away into the ether very quickly, the latter parted with £26m apparently. What if we are simply in the middle phase of a conspiracy involving Whyte/Ticketus and Zeus?

He's either an attention seeking fantasist or he knows something that should concern us greatly, there can be no middle ground. What if it turns out he's right? Whyte and Ticketus have melted away into the ether very quickly, the latter parted with £26m apparently. What if we are simply in the middle phase of a conspiracy involving Whyte/Ticketus and Zeus?

We could be.

Then again, Paul Murray and the RST had lined up Ticketus to be a part of TBK's bid. What if these three are the ones conspiring with Zeus, with or without White? That would explain why RST/FF were so frantically pro-TBK.

I'd venture my conspiracy theory is as plausible as Brown's.