John Brown's Bid for Rangers

I see Alex Thomson has emails of regans that have been leaked.

perhaps what Oleg was talking about?

yeah hopefully his legal team agree for the blog to be posted so we can see. Hopefully the end for regan is near

I see Alex Thomson has emails of regans that have been leaked.

perhaps what Oleg was talking about?

Any idea what info is in them?

I don't believe for a minute Regan is smart enough to have not put his foot in it big style during this mess. Mind you going by his public foot in mouth episodes how worse can it get for the muppet.

Is this for real?

Are we really at the stage where any owner of Rangers has to give all there details and plans to these lets face kid on football clubs?

These teams are fucking pub teams, if people think the like of Clyde need to or should know Rangers plans then i just cant agree with this.

Is this for real?

Are we really at the stage where any owner of Rangers has to give all there details and plans to these lets face kid on football clubs?

These teams are fucking pub teams, if people think the like of Clyde need to or should know Rangers plans then i just cant agree with this.

Who knows? They may have stopped Whyte getting hold of us before.

Frankly, I trust Clyde's board more than any of the last few at Ibrox.

cont.

Whilst the notion that there is a leap of faith to be taken in terms of some of the matters, there can be no leap of faith with something as fundamental as knowing who is being admitted to the league. The very fact that there is no information of any kind being made available on this company undermines the authorities efforts to direct the new entrant to SFL 1. It is actually impossible for any member of the SFL to make an objective assessment of the proposals under Resolutions 1 and 2 and could be seen as irresponsible to support either proposal in such a void of information.

It is our hope that some credibility can be introduced to this process and we would ask that whoever holds information on Sevco Scotland Ltd provides a full and detailed pack to David Longmuir in order that even at the eleventh hour the SFL clubs are given reason to support any Resolutions that they might wish to vote on. We have to assume that the SFA and SPL hold such information otherwise they would not press so heavily for entry to SFL 1.

If a leap of faith is to be taken, then in the current circumstances it will be taken blindly and the only logical outcome of taking that kind of risk would be to enter them to SFL 3, where, should any subsequent issues arise they will be contained within the lowest league rather than disrupting the top flight of the SFL.

The other matter that is entirely outside the gift of the SFL is the need for the SPL clubs to confirm that contrary to what Neil Doncaster stated on their behalf, the SPL will meet its obligations to the SFL under the Settlement Agreement.

Apparently the legal contract is that the SPL HAS to pay the £1.8M next season regardless but can get out of it thereafter. This info came from a director of an SFL1 club.

Apologies if this has been posted on here already but I don't have time to read back through 47 pages!

I have it on good authority that Brown phoned the Football League to enquire if Rangers could be admitted to the Championship but they couldn't understand a word he was saying.

These diddy wee teams sure have an over inflated sense of their own importance lately eh? Clyde....fffs. The same club that have skirted with administration and financial strife for years and now play their football in Cumbernauld having sold the land their stadium sat on to stay afloat. Shoot me now.