Which journos and excelled or had a nightmare during this time?

As Frankie posted the other day, Twitter has been a brilliant outlet for information during this. It’s ment we can keep up to speed with breaking news quicker than ever.

Yes, i know there’s a lot of shit on there, i’ve learned how to avoid that for the most part, who to trust, and who to laugh off.

So who’s excelled and who’s had a nightmare during this period?

For me the biggest fall from grace was Tom English from the Scotsman. I used to like the guy, he was always balanced, fairly interesting and had good words to say. Then out of nowhere (that i saw) he became this parody of himself. A loathsome bitter Rangers hater that had nothing but snide remarks, often childish. Why did he decide to do that? Was it because of pressure from other Rangers haters?

Jim Spence of the BBC. God what a horrible bitter and twisted little man. If Rangers cured Cancer he’d find fault.

Speirs. He’s kept his faltering career going during this, if it wasn’t for us the nasty little turd would be licking the toilets clean at the McDonlads drive though in Kilmarnock.

Delahunt. Christ, where do you start with this shitpig? He’s been a hater of out club for years anyway so there’s not much i can add that you don’t already know.

Chris McLaughlan of the BBC. This man ejaculates any time there’s bad news about Rangers, and he’s also a bitter disgusting liar. he was responsible for the Ally smile. I’d love him never to be seen or heard of again. Horrible man, you can hear is nipples erecting when there’s bad news on Rangers. Not a nice person at all. Confirmed Virgin.

Guys that i have enjoyed and feel sit on the fence and give us a fair view.

Richard Wilson from the Herald, for me, has been great. He’s reported stuff fairly, even though it’s been tough to read at times, i feel i can trust him to be honest and to the point.

STV Grant. He does get stick off a lot of Bears, i like him, he replies to you and is one of the quickest to get breaking news online.

Martin Williams from the Herald. Not the quickest with news but does not hate us and has said he’s disgusted at the way some of his fellow hacks have reported the Rangers news during this. When he talks about The Rangers he’s balanced and is supportive of the fans situation.

STV Andy.. Not a bad guy, he’s to the point and does kick off some interesting debate. I don;t always agree with him, but he’s not malicious or snide

Peter Smith at STV. A very well balanced guy. I have a lot of time for him. He’s up there with Richard Wilson. He’s never kicked us and usually backs Rangers

In all i think the STV mob have been the best when it comes down to particular media outlets. They’ve not danced on our graves and have been very quick at getting news out.

Bloggers. Chris Graham, John DC Gow, Alasdair McKillop and Frankie from here have been great through this. The insight and train of thought they post is always welcome and bang on the money. We’ve got a new breed of Rangers media men to step up to the plate now. Long may that continue

Also, be aware that my opinions come from the online media and Rangers community as i don;t live in the UK so i don’t get to see the news or listen to phone ins etc. I’m sure a few of you will have opinions about those outlets

I could go on but those are the ones that are at the top of my head. I do appreciate that there will be disagreements with what i’ve said, which is fair.

Edited by Bears
I’m thick

traynor and jackson of the daily record for me we have to remember these people only report the news sadly we were the ones making it .

There's reporting a story and then there sensationalising it, twisting it to suit the give Rangers a good kicking agenda without thinking about the end result and look where are now.

Daryl King for me has been ok, doesn't miss us if he thinks it's warranted but he's also fair.

There's reporting a story and then there sensationalising it, twisting it to suit the give Rangers a good kicking agenda without thinking about the end result and look where are now.

Daryl King for me has been ok, doesn't miss us if he thinks it's warranted but he's also fair.

never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Was just about to write what Edge put....I dont look at what reporters say. They cant call themselves journalists, a real journo does research based on facts and information...not simple narrate what he is told.

I've always been suspicious of English. I remember 26th of Foot waxing lyrically about him , as only he can, a few years ago, and then he seemed to reinvent himself for a while and came across as balanced. I think his true colours have just beeen revealed.