From The Daily Record:

I don't see any calls for boycotts - just people saying be careful and make your own decision. So far the vast majority of our current 37000 season ticket holders are doing that until such a time we know what league we're playing in and under what sanctions.

That's not idiotic - simply sensible.

After that happens, then it will be up to people to decide if they trust Green enough to part with their money. Some will, some won't - that's again perfectly understandable until such time the new ownership can prove their ability to run the club effectively.

Brown has continually asked for the fans not to buy a ST. Wil he come out on Friday and call for the fans to get behind the club?

And the price doesn't matter to me I just want my club to get on with playing football and all the egomaniac idiots to bugger off.

I have to question the validity of the 250 number.

Seems like we have a lot of scaremongering going on.

However with that said I think we will see an increase in sales when our fate is decided.

No scaremongering. The financial controller confirmed 100K of season ticket revenue so far.

At an average of £500 per ticket, that's only 200 renewals. Not a surprise with no DD option available, no online renewals available and differing messages from the TO on a daily basis for those that do call up and want to pay n full.

Brown has continually asked for the fans not to buy a ST. Wil he come out on Friday and call for the fans to get behind the club?

And the price doesn't matter to me I just want my club to get on with playing football and all the egomaniac idiots to bugger off.

No idea. I don't back Brown and I don't think he many fans that do to be honest.

Generally I prefer to see our fans as people who are capable of making up their own minds on subjects. Every person on this forum can determine the pros and cons of the situation so no reason why anyone from elsewhere can't too.

Well none will be sold while we have idiots on the sidelines calling for boycotts simply because there favoured man of the moment wants his 5 mins in the spotlight and is shouting his mouth off while saying very little.

Come Friday whatever the division there should be a statement from all fan groups to get out and buy your ST, if they don't then all they are doing is hampering the rebuild of the club to suit their own agenda.

Surely you don't think 40k people are listening and agreeing with Brown.

Surely you don't think 40k people are listening and agreeing with Brown.

No but I reckon he has a larger following than you think, remember 95% of Rangers fans aren't on forums they only hear the media and it's full off Brown.

Really worrying times,

Seems like the worst may not be behind us...

Its the uncertainly & the waiting that is the killer. Due to the various league bodies dragging their heels, the club have had to delay ST renewal. Wouldn't surprise me if next Fridays deadline is put back slightly in order to accommodate the SFL decision.

Until league membership is confirmed, it's difficult for McCoist to bring in any players. Then there is the uncertainty over the transfer embargo - will he be able to bring anyone in at all.

Until it looks like we are capable of fielding a full team, it's only right that fans hold off renewing their season tickets. I do believe that once the league part of it is confirmed, sales will go through the roof!!!

No but I reckon he has a larger following than you think, remember 95% of Rangers fans aren't on forums they only hear the media and it's full off Brown.

95% of Rangers fans aren't stupid.

The crux will come when we know where we are playing.

You seem be taken up with certain bogeymen, and lay all the blame on them.

I think there are a few points being missed here just because of the person who posted the thread.

1. We are seriously lacking working capital.

2. We don't know the contract status of our squad (more, less, same money?)

3. Only 200 season tickets have been renewed.

These issues are a real concern irrespective if you want Green, Brown or SDM in charge. This is why it was a shame Bomber hijacked the meeting the other night as these type of questions weren't answered properly.

Agree mate, i'm sick hearing about people wanting to starve Greem out, thats not what they are doing. They are starving RANGERS OUT.