From The Daily Record:

Yes that is what he wants !!

I'm not sure about the Board bit.

Why would the board change because the CEO leaves, Murray said at the meeting on Wednesday night if Greens position becomes untenable he will sack him. The board has the power the CEO is answerable to them not the other way around, the board has to be right they are the people pushing the club in the right direction.

The Rangers fans I am in contact with think different, they are waiting before they spend their hard earned, not because of something Brown has said.

BTW not everyone who has reservations about Green, support or even agree with Bomber. My opinion is that Green will sell sooner rather than later, and there will be no long term planning until owners who are here for the long term, are in place.

To my mind the sooner that happens the better for Rangers.

this is very much my thinking.

I doubt there's more than 1000 people who won't renew because of Brown.

So come Friday then Brown becomes a non event because people will renew once we know where we are playing, and his only bargaining chip is gone. Kind of puts he who must not be named of the RST on a shuggly nail.

Why would the board change because the CEO leaves, Murray said at the meeting on Wednesday night if Greens position becomes untenable he will sack him. The board has the power the CEO is answerable to them not the other way around, the board has to be right they are the people pushing the club in the right direction.

I should have been clearer.

When I said Green I meant the investors, who are in it [in my mind] for the short term.

I really couldn't care less about Green, it is the ones who are behind him that I am talking about.

In my 42 years on this earth I don't recall any one person or organisation being able to influence or rally a majority of the Rangers support. This forum, a small but good sample of our support, is a perfect example of that. Many differing views exist, some firmly held, some evolving as circumstances unfold, some informed and some guessed at. Many of us have done a full 360 turn in the last 12 months on a variety of subjects I'm sure.

This belief that some hold that John Brown is swaying the Rangers support is surprising. He has his audience but it's small and getting smaller from what I hear of his performance the other night. I doubt many people are won over by his rhetoric, which has been hyperbolic and grandstanding but short on substance and thought. We're keen to pigeon-hole; if you're not supporting Green you must be supporting Brown, if you've not bought a season ticket you must be anti-Green.

In fact the majority of Rangers supporters remain confused, guarded, cautious and concerned. It's obvious all is still far from stable at the club. How much blame for that Green should take will vary from person to person, but he should take some of it. He's in charge he should be communicating certain things far better than he has. Most supporters accept that a lot of what's going on is out of the hands of Green, the club and certainly the support. The SFA and the SFL will do their bit now. When that's all done and we can more clearly see the future most of us will form opinions on what we do next.

Some will rally to an emotion charged recognisable ex-player, many won't. Some will show loyalty to the man in charge simply because he is the man in charge and controls the destiny of the club. Most will support the team on the pitch, remain suspicious of directors, governing bodies and leagues for a long time to come.

When we know our league and our team our support will go back to supporting. Perhaps not in the numbers of before, but that will be dictated more by the quality on the pitch than any diktat from a website or minority fans body.