rangers presentation to spl

Can they explain what difference a new owner would make, or is it the usual facts and conspiracy nuts = oil & Water.

Ah, that's an easy one. Green is from Yorkshire and he'd never heard of Davie Cooper so obviously he's a crook who is just here to make money from selling the club to the highest bidder.

Brown is an ex-player so naturally he deserves to own the club.

As soon as Brown's consortium takes control of Rangers, all our enemies will immediately surrender unconditionally. Why? Err, they just will.

I trust that clarifies the situation.

Right.

Can we discuss the report as opposed to nonsense about other forums?

There are a few people skating on thin ice with their constant derailment of almost every thread on the subject. Please respect opposing opinions and lets stick to the facts.

And the facts are that report/presentation is somewhat worrying.

However, it doesn't say if our acceptance of sanctions carries over into our SFL presentation. I'd sincerely hope not as if we're unable to sign new players the chances of us being promoted from Division 3 are significantly lower.

And the facts are that report/presentation is somewhat worrying.

However, it doesn't say is our acceptance of sanctions carries over into our SFL presentation. I'd sincerely hope not as if we're unable to sign new players the chances of us being promoted from Division 3 are significantly lower.

Sense at last. Thanks, Frankie. Agreed, on both your posts.

Why would it suit him not to be able to put a team on the park, oh that's right he's going to sell everything next month.

That report looks bull to me.

The report is genuine. Green held it up at the meeting the other day and claimed (IIRC)_ that it had been published in the media to looks of bewilderment to most present.