No sure mate,I thought he had only signed to the end of the season as well,but I'm sure the wee man would love to come back and help out!

Aye, I think wee Nacho might just be willing to play for us down in the third division if that's where we're forced to play.

Dare i Say Barry Ferguson to come back???

I personally wouldn't like Barry Ferguson to come back. I still don't like his role in the whole PLG thing, I don't think his actions were very becoming of a Rangers captain.

Who knows had Murray backed PLG then our youth team could've been alot better.

I like most of the rumours floating about re: Black and Beattie. Both of those could do a job. So could probably someone like Gavin Rae especially in the 3rd division. But I would much prefer to see young players finally given a chance at Rangers. This is the time for a long term solution. No more quick fixes!

For the same reasons as you give I don't want Ferguson near Ibrox. I think he would also have walked away from the Newco as well but obviously that is just my opinion.

Of those walking, McGregor IIRC was the only one who actually called back and spoke to Ally. So far, he hasn't signed for anyone, as is the case with Aluko, who's a freebie anyway. I would love for him to sign up again.

Novo would sure help us, no matter where we would play. IMHO, Black, Beattie and Novo would be a good start of rebuilding a team for the SFL. Methinks even Boumsong said he would come back to help.