Giovanni Di Stefano - To buy Rangers FC PLC?

Giovanni di stefano ‏@devilsadvokat

the rangers football club: I have spoken with the english fa at 13.33 today. The decision regarding playing in england is now entirely...

...a matter for either the english premier league or the football league. There is thus a real possibility that rangers can play in either

giovanni di stefano ‏@devilsadvokat

i am gratefull to the english fa for resolving this question so quickly. I now await upon duff & phelps then make the next move

but rangers football club now has real alternative

the rangers football club: I have spoken with the english fa at 13.33 today. The decision regarding playing in england is now entirely...

...a matter for either the english premier league or the football league. There is thus a real possibility that rangers can play in either

i am gratefull to the english fa for resolving this question so quickly. I now await upon duff & phelps then make the next move

but rangers football club now has real alternatives

I now await upon duff & phelps then make the next move

I think that could be a stumbling block. Considering D&P claimed to have a 'binding contract' with Sevco for exclusive rights to the clubs assets, I think Sevco could be more than a little bit pissed off at D&P already with regards to several million pounds worth of player assets getting lost in transit, never mind this.

That said if anything comes of Di Stefano's plan and the Oldco is saved, irrespective of what league we'd be playing in, I think Green & co would be under intense pressure to sell those assets back to the oldco.

Saving the Oldco would also bring Whyte and his shareholding back into the equation.

Given what Di Stefano's been saying about the insolvency and the administrators failure to 'institute proceedings or obtain at least Restraining Orders against the Companies that benefited from the fraud' which caused the insolvency, I wonder if D&P or Whyte would be willing to deal with him.

Saving the Oldco would also bring Whyte and his shareholding back into the equation.

Given what Di Stefano's been saying about the insolvency and the administrators failure to 'institute proceedings or obtain at least Restraining Orders against the Companies that benefited from the fraud' which caused the insolvency, I wonder if D&P or Whyte would be willing to deal with him.

I don't see why it would bring him back. He sold the assets for a pound to Green and the Oldco was in the hands of the administrators.

If we could get into the English league I think Green would be looking for a kings ransom for the assets.