Giovanni Di Stefano - To buy Rangers FC PLC?

I dont know why everyones even discussing this , no chance never ever will this come to pass

You're probably right, but then in all probability it's got more chance of coming to pass than what's actually happened over the past 12 months.

believing its going to happen would be dodgey though.

I think that's got as much to do with Di Stefano's credibility (or lack thereof) as anything else though.

I'll admit that the notion of parachuting straight into the EPL is about as ridiculous as you could get. Beyond that though, I see joining the English leagues as a realistic possibility and have believed so during most of the administration process.

I think that's got as much to do with Di Stefano's credibility (or lack thereof) as anything else though.

I'll admit that the notion of parachuting straight into the EPL is about as ridiculous as you could get. Beyond that though, I see joining the English leagues as a realistic possibility and have believed so during most of the administration process.

The bigger the chance of us doing that the bigger the chance Regan will block our entry into the SFA blocking our entry into any association.

They would have been better keeping this secret. If it were to be possible they would be better joining forces and pulling out of the SFA before Regan can react.

The only thing would be if the OLDO was to be resurrected would we not be still members of the SFA.

The bigger the chance of us doing that the bigger the chance Regan will block our entry into the SFA blocking our entry into any association.

They would have been better keeping this secret. If it were to be possible they would be better joining forces and pulling out of the SFA before Regan can react.

The only thing would be if the OLDO was to be resurrected would we not be still members of the SFA.

You might have a point there Pete. Probably depends whether Regan would risk killing Rangers altogether based on the smallest of chances that transferring SFA membership to the newco might facilitate a move to England for the Oldco.

Also, if he doesn't transfer the membership then England would be next port of call for the newco.

Taking this into account it would seem there's not much the SFA can do about it other than hope Di Stefano is full of shit.