Guest Appalachia
I think that's what you call an oxymoron. I can only assume people that believe anything on there are very new to Z interwebz

It's a joke

You didn't read my link. It's not the first study to have shown Wikipedia is about as accurate as any encyclopedia, either.

Sorry mate I laughed

I'll drop out this thread totally stunned people take that place seriously. You're fools

A quote I found always true in my 40odd years os far is: "Only fools and dead never change their opinion!" I changed my initial ,sceptical opinion on wikipedia long ago. Which is not to say I take all what is on their on face value either.

Guest Dutchy
i’m total flabbergasted that you would trust Wikipedia for such things.

Or are you joking?

As I was saying, I usually know these things and just use it for confirmation, due to time and memory lapses.

Wiki is such a large site that it's full of information and not every entry is bastarised by pranksters.

If you know what you're looking for, intuition tells you what's correct, or fibs.