Gio Di Stefano has Got his Rangers Share

Have to say we just dont need this guy he will only cause more problems. What i want to know is who is pulling his strings?

I don't follow this mate?, he is only asking questions that we are all asking except he is actually doing something about it,I would however like to know who is pulling his strings!

he told us that d&p have all in had 20 million in fees out of rangers in the last 18 months.

something like that.

18 months? I did listen to this but obviously not carefully enough. I did hear him saying CW was involved before the official takeover but didn't hear that about D&P.

If as Di Stefano says that Craig Whyte had taken over the club earlier than was stated it could of course explain why Ticketus were so willing to do business. It may make them more of a casualty than a companion. Just a thought.

yes he told us what happened and said whyte was forced into it.

so now we know what happened and we can ignore the notion whyte was forced into it.

I've reread an earlier letter and I get it now. My mind is not as sharp as it used to be. Forgive me, I am having difficulty keeping up.

If as Di Stefano says that Craig Whyte had taken over the club earlier than was stated it could of course explain why Ticketus were so willing to do business. It may make them more of a casualty than a companion. Just a thought.

IF that was the case, then Whyte's takeover is definitely illegal!!! ie. Using club assets/money to fund a take over.