Gio Di Stefano has Got his Rangers Share

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO‏@DEVILSADVOKAT

"AT 15.36 today at the District Attorney Office, One Hogan Place, NY I have filed by written statement a criminal complaint against a number

of people who have defrauded RFC PLC and its shareholders myself included. Since some shareholders reside also in the US and Duff & Phelps

are also in the US the County of New York District Attorney hold jurisdiction. I have asked the DA to use all his investigative powers

including but not limited even to extradition of those responsible. I will publish tomorrow the letter of complaint. I will also as a ..

shareholder institute civil proceedings for the recovery of monies due to the company. Whilst the system may facilitate overlooking this

massive crime in this jurisdiction rest assured that the US has no holds on prosecuting anyone regardless of whether they hold the office

of President or pawn." GIOVANNI DI STEFANO

Someone should follow up his legal wrangle, so it cannot be undone by some legal technicality with regards to his private buying of shares.

The private buying of the shares is perfectly legal as demonstrated by the various attempts by would be buyers to obtain Whytes' shareholding.

di Stefano does what any legally sound Bears / shareholders should have done months ago. Talking about screwballs ...

Agreed. Especially certain wealthy shareholders who claim to have seen it coming and could have afforded the best lawyers in the business

2012-07-17NEW TWIST IN RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB: DI STEFANO CALLS IN THE FBI By Caroline Bayford

Giovanni Di Stefano a minority shareholder in The Rangers Football Club PLC yesterday delivered a letter to New York District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr requesting a criminal complaint against a number or individuals and organisations complicit in what he described as a â??massive fraudâ? on the club.

Yesterday The Sun newspaper ran the story of Di Stefano allegations in a letter that we published addressed to Duff & Phelps.

â??Duff & Phelps did their best to avoid receipt of my letter which infuriated me because as a shareholder I am entitled to answers. I then contacted the Office of Cyrus Vance Jr and filed a formal complaint because there are shareholders in America and D&P are a US company,â? said Di Stefano.

Yesterday the SPL â??invitedâ?? Di Stefanoâ??s old club Dundee FC to the Scottish Premier League and confirmed that they would work with the Scottish Football Association to revamp Scottish Football. But Di Stefano was critical of the way that events are shaped to destroy Rangers Football Club.

â??Destroy the club and you partly destroy the evidence of blatant fraud,â? he said.

Di Stefano has stated that it is still not too late to mitigate the damages caused to the 1872 club that founded Scottish Football.

â??The way ahead is to admit Rangers and Dunfermline to the SPL so that the least damages are caused and then investigate in a proper manner what happened. Itâ??s no use pardoning Rangers when they have been executed. We donâ??t want a Chilcot situation of having an enquiry ten years after the horse has well and truly bolted and probably ended up as corned beef already,â? said Di Stefano.

We publish the full text of the letter to Cyrus Vance Jr the New York tough District Attorney.

Mr Cyrus R. Vance Jr

Office of the District Attorney New York Count

One Hogan Place

New York N.Y.

USA

BY URGENT FAX: +12123354390

16th July 2012

Dear Cyrus

THE RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB PLC/DUFF & PHELPS

I attach a copy of a letter I have today sent to Mike Dolan at Duff & Phelps in New York regarding specific allegations involving the above public company in England of which I am a shareholder.

You will note that the clear and precise allegations are one of fraud and the manner upon which an esteemed firm placed itself in a position of trust and obtained substantial benefits. I have to say that Lord Hodge at the Court of Sessions in Edinburgh also expressed concerns at the â??conflict of interestâ?? issues but as per my investigation the matter is far deeper rooted.

The corruption and mannerism upon which many seek to annihilate Rangers Football Club so quickly leaves an odour of something extremely suspicious. I can only but cite your words in the Kenneth Starr case who as you know I advised to plead guilty â??Kenneth Starr systematically defrauded his friends, family, and business associates out of tens of millions of dollars through phony deals, repeatedly abusing the trust of those who believed he was an upstanding businessman.â?

This case is facsimile in that Duff & Phelps were first and foremost the advisors to Craig Whyte and even assisted him with the formation of certain companies, used monies from the company for substantial professional fees, and used their position of trust to ultimately become the Administrators thus ensuring that they were in a position to erase any traces of fraud.

Whilst in the Kenneth Starr case the fraud was perpetrated on wealthy individuals, which certainly was a mitigating factor (but not excusing factor) in this case many small time investors in the company have been clearly defrauded.

Whilst there is indeed I am told a police enquiry by the Strathclyde Police in Scotland I hold little confidence that those truly responsible will ultimately pay the price for their alleged crimes.

The United States of America hold jurisdiction (a) because Duff & Phelps are registered in your County and more important there are fellow company shareholders that are resident in the US whose shares are now worthless.

I am thus asking that you treat this letter as a formal initiation of a complaint of fraud and that if necessary, and I am aware of your capabilities, leave no stone unturned including seeking extradition warrants from those responsible for this on day to day people and supporters of a club that has been in existence since 1872 as an association and 1899 as a corporate body.

If you need copies of my documents and social security number to log the criminal complaint please let me know and I will send by return.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

The Manhattan DA received the complaint just after 3pm yesterday. The son of the Secretary of State under the Carter Administration he is known for his tough stance of white collar crime and has considerable experience in criminal trials.

Duff & Phelps were unavailable for comment.

Giovanni

NEW TWIST IN RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB SAGA: DI STEFANO CALLS IN THE FBI

Giovanni Di Stefano a minority shareholder in The Rangers Football Club PLC yesterday delivered a letter to New York District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr requesting a criminal complaint against a number or individuals and organisations complicit in what he described as a â??massive fraudâ? on the club.

Yesterday The Sun newspaper ran the story of Di Stefano allegations in a letter that we published addressed to Duff & Phelps.

â??Duff & Phelps did their best to avoid receipt of my letter which infuriated me because as a shareholder I am entitled to answers. I then contacted the Office of Cyrus Vance Jr and filed a formal complaint because there are shareholders in America and D&P are a US company,â? said Di Stefano.

Yesterday the SPL â??invitedâ?? Di Stefanoâ??s old club Dundee FC to the Scottish Premier League and confirmed that they would work with the Scottish Football Association to revamp Scottish Football. But Di Stefano was critical of the way that events are shaped to destroy Rangers Football Club.

â??Destroy the club and you partly destroy the evidence of blatant fraud,â? he said.

Di Stefano has stated that it is still not too late to mitigate the damages caused to the 1872 club that founded Scottish Football.

â??The way ahead is to admit Rangers and Dunfermline to the SPL so that the least damages are caused and then investigate in a proper manner what happened. Itâ??s no use pardoning Rangers when they have been executed. We donâ??t want a Chilcot situation of having an enquiry ten years after the horse has well and truly bolted and probably ended up as corned beef already,â? said Di Stefano.

http://www.onlinepublishingcompany.info printed the full text of the letter to Cyrus Vance Jr the New York tough District Attorney.

The Manhattan DA received the complaint just after 3pm yesterday. The son of the Secretary of State under the Carter Administration he is known for his tough stance of white collar crime and has considerable experience in criminal trials.

Duff & Phelps were unavailable for comment.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-816272