Bomber Brown 2pm meeting

he says bears are wanting to know what his buisness plans for the club are ,he will reveal them,

bears want to know who his backers are he will reveal them

bears want to know about craig white and his involvement in the club he will reveal that and if whit or green try to ue him he is ready ,

bears want to know about x players that are behind him there will be loads at his side today to give him there vfull backing and the x players that cant be there will be sending best wishes and sending there full support,

if you want to know anything ask him today,

this has cost bomber today for the use of the hall i think it shows he is comitted ,

i am still offshore but will be behind bomber and my best wishes today go to him ,

i hope the bears can get behind him and get our club back.

This is what will happen.

JB enters (drunk).

JB talks for a long time making stuff up that has already been covered and proved to be rubbish.

JB repeats over and over again, Mr Green is a very very bad man.

it saddens me to see posts like this. you don't have to believe or back bomber but he gave 100% to rangers for a long time.

are you old enough to remember him play out of interest?

it saddens me to see posts like this. you don't have to believe or back bomber but he gave 100% to rangers for a long time.

are you old enough to remember him play out of interest?[/QUOTE]

Yes mate, but that counts for fuck all. He has make a total fool of him self with this so called bid, even you must see that?

Roll up roll up, the circus is back in town!

Hot air, bluster, accusations and innuendo.

There will be no proof, but a lot of bits of paper that will look like proof only when read in a suspicious manner. A bit like the Mark Daly interpretations of the Ticketus emails in his second documentary. When analysed properly they won't stand up to scrutiny, but it will be enough to persuade those turning up wanting to be persuaded that The current Rangers board, who have invested around £13m into the club to date in real cold hard cash, are all bad people out to screw us.