Bomber Brown 2pm meeting

if bomber has a consortium he needs to get them together and get a bid in.

he's not going to get a groundswell against green unless he provides proof. even then if whytes anything to go by it will take a lot of proof.

I don't doubt his motives but if he wants to succeed he needs to up his game.

So it sounds like a complete waste of time? I understand he may have to be cagey about anyone involved in his bid, but I don't understand the series of cryptic tweets and sound-bites about Green which, without proof, don't appear to be in the best interests of us putting this behind us and getting on with the rebuilding.

You can understand confidentiality if someone is putting a deal together. What you don't want to do is call meaningless meetings and tweets that you can't back up. When you do have something to say you may find nobody will listen.

if bomber has a consortium he needs to get them together and get a bid in.

he's not going to get a groundswell against green unless he provides proof. even then if whytes anything to go by it will take a lot of proof.

I don't doubt his motives but if he wants to succeed he needs to up his game.

I think it`s all too late now . Today was the day to put his cards on the table and he seems to have nothing , wonder what was the point of a meeting at all if that`s all he has to offer . Bitterly disappointed .

I think it`s all too late now . Today was the day to put his cards on the table and he seems to have nothing , wonder what was the point of a meeting at all if that`s all he has to offer . Bitterly disappointed .

I'm bitterly disappointed that one of the players I paid good money to watch and a player I held in high esteem, has acted in the reckless manner he has towards our club and support . His actions have only served to further destabilize the club, and his comment that people buying season tickets are being disloyal to Rangers, is unforgivable.

You had your day in the sun Mr Brown and failed to shine.

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil

Im sick of his constant bullshite and of those who seems to to think that he and his anonymous backers are going to save rangers. hes been given ample time to come up with the goods and has again failed to deliver.

I wish this fucking prick would bugger off and stop hindering our club. We have plenty of others doing their best to hold us back as todays news on rhegan clearly proves!

he says bears are wanting to know what his buisness plans for the club are ,he will reveal them,

bears want to know who his backers are he will reveal them

bears want to know about craig white and his involvement in the club he will reveal that and if whit or green try to ue him he is ready ,

bears want to know about x players that are behind him there will be loads at his side today to give him there vfull backing and the x players that cant be there will be sending best wishes and sending there full support,

if you want to know anything ask him today,

this has cost bomber today for the use of the hall i think it shows he is comitted ,

i am still offshore but will be behind bomber and my best wishes today go to him ,

i hope the bears can get behind him and get our club back.

the book of revalations might be a best seller .