Bomber Brown 2pm meeting

Just back from the meeting and have to admit that things are no clearer!!

I will try and give you a brief rundown of the meeting.

I apologise in advance if I have picked him up wrong.

Bomber is 100% certain that CW is involved and holds the assets.

He is opening up a bank account for donations and he has donated £40,000 of his own money.

He is hoping that various Rangers minded business men are going to donate, his plan is to get the big investors first and then open it to the punters at £100 per season.

The Walter Smith bid offered £6m and they were offered 50% of the club. The deal collapsed when they asked to see certain paperwork and CG never got back to them.

Since last weeks RFFF meeting they have left 18 messages with CG and MM but they have not answered them.

He said that 2 new bids were being put in to buy the club but he did not say who was involved.

He has spoken to most of the previous bidders and got advice from them.

CW is now wanting a quick sale after the SFL decision on Friday.

He claimed that he bid £8.7m and MM was not even told of the bid.

Claimed that serious fraud has taken place including forged signatures on takeover documents and that people will end up in jail over the selling of our club.

Bomber confirmed that CG was going to sack AMc.

Again, sorry if I have missed out anything.

I left the meeting with more questions than answers. I was hoping to turn up and see some big hitters sitting with him and telling us about funding but this did not happen.

from followfollow.

if things go tits up again ( And I suspect they will ) 3/4 of this board will say that they had no idea it was coming and Rangers men should have come to the front and warned us all

also from ff. I've posted it because its funny. its funny because its true.

This is a contest between di Stefano and Brown, is it not? :onetoomany:

BTW ...

I for one would not be surprised if Smith and Green came to the conclusion that the latter will guide the club through this whole scenario without any more power struggles inside the Rangers camp, with Green striking the best deal with the authorities that are on offer. Once this is done, Smith & McColl can come in, take over the reins and with them the support will return in droves. Green and Co. get a certain sum to "reward" them for their job and be done with it, while Smith & Co. become the "White Knights" with the staying power to see us survive.

Or something along those lines.

So then how does the club get funded? And will we all get free STs when they purchase, if ST money is what he wants?

Whole thing is a joke.

No we still have to buy a ST for the season, so what he's actually saying is he wants us to buy the club with our money but have no say in the running.

A lot of ex players were in attendance.

John Macdonald,Iain Ferguson,Dave McPherson, Gary Mcswegan,Charlie Miller, Derek Ferguson, Bob Malcolm, Peter McDonald, Willie Johnston and Colin Stein were all at the meeting.