Ally & Bomber (and JB's business 'partners') - something not right!

What I don't get about this whole John Brown scenario is that Brown and McCoist are drinking buddies. They frequently go out in EK for a pint. What I don't get is this impression that Brown is off on his own mission and causing a conflict with Ally's views around season tickets etc.

It's not like it's an ex player who Ally hasn't met for a while trying to get a newspaper story. These two guys are mates. What's going on?

It's pretty much certain that Ally knows the Mhank EK property developers that are\were supposedly backing Brown. Ally and Bomber are very close mates with James and Paul Kean (the biggest property developers in EK, and box holders at Breezeblock Boulevard I might add). Google them and you will see that Ally is actually trustee of their sports complex in EK. The Keans were once questioned about their major contributions to the EK Labour Party. Those two mhank backers of Brown, Stewart and McKenna, also EK property developers, were also questioned about their politcal activities previously - you've guessed it - major contributions to the EK Labour Party. The Daily Record interview recently in which Bomber announced Stewart and McKenna as his business partners was given at K-Park. K-Park is the sports complex owned by James and Paul Kean, of which Ally is the main trustee.

There's more to this than meets the eye and Ally is closer to Bombers movements than a lot of us care to believe. I've absolutely no doubts about that!

If Ally was that behind Brown, why did he say that he'd buy a season ticket like a hot if he was a fan?

I doubt Ally's feeding Brown anything. Ally saw Browns performance at the RFFF meeting.

Dell, I'm not insinuating anything other than the fact that Ally either knows Brown's movements or he is blind, deaf and dumb. The information I've given is FACT. Ignore all the other stuff I've said but even the fact they are drinking buddies makes the whole thing seem a bit bizzare. No?

If Ally was that behind Brown, why did he say that he'd buy a season ticket like a hot if he was a fan?

I doubt Ally's feeding Brown anything. Ally saw Browns performance at the RFFF meeting.

and despite sitting with green he said he didn't know enough to back him.

and despite sitting with green he said he didn't know enough to back him.

That's not exactly what he said. However how anyone recommend anyone who they have just met recently? We are all in the same boat.

Dell, I'm not insinuating anything other than the fact that Ally either knows Brown's movements or he is blind, deaf and dumb. The information I've given is FACT. Ignore all the other stuff I've said but even the fact they are drinking buddies makes the whole thing seem a bit bizzare. No?

Out of interest, have they been drinking together this year?