Realistic Signing Targets

Advocaat has never had a job where he's lasted 100 games or more since leaving us, definition of journeyman.

He was at PSV before Rangers, so logic suggests his next job will be returning to Ibrox. ;)

Hopefully at PSV the circle is round. I wouldn't want the wee money wolf back for all the tea in China.

Any news on the Euro 1.3 bn owed by the La Liga clubs to the Spanish tax player and in player insurances? Methinks "for the good of the Spanish game" the government decided to start a payback scheme in 2020 or the like. And UEFA nodded in agreement. It is obviously somewhat differently handled in Britain and by the SFA. Out of ... wait ... ah yes ... sporting integrity.

Why do you think I\we now need to work until we are 67. So the Spanish and Greeks can retire much younger and pay their football players huge sums of money.

We are financing these countries wrong doings.

Although I agree with your post, I'm not so sure the Arsenal managent and coaches will be happy to let their players come to the 3rd div. In fact, that probably applies to all teams management, whatever the players may want.

The experience of playing for a big club like Rangers would still apply. Some of the away games would be a bit of a shocker after training at the Emirates but if they played in the home games its still experience of running out in the big arena.

Guest Dutchy

That sounds like good common sense Gribz, but I was sure I heard of a team last year, can't remember if it was Arsenal, that our European games were the only reason to loan us players.

In fact, I've just remembered, it was Man City about loaning back the player they loaned us the season before. They claimed Scottsh football was not of a good enough standard to help their players.