McNee claims the line "if we go to Dublin" is sectarian????

Guest Donald

Cannot believe what I just heard on Scotsport, the discussion was about the CELTIC game and somehow he drags us into it , claims he heard sectarian chants at Ibrox on sat and claims "if we go to Dublin" is sectarian.

Beggars belief!

Cannot believe what I just heard on Scotsport, the discussion was about the CELTIC game and somehow he drags us into it , claims he heard sectarian chants at Ibrox on sat and claims "if we go to Dublin" is sectarian.

Beggars belief!

Just put the same thread up but i deleted it after i saw yours.

Unbelievable. Dundee, Hamilton even up to Aberdeen. Barcelona Real Madrid- but don't mention fkn Dublin.

I watch Scotsport because it is the only chance i get to see the Scottish football but it really is a cess pit against Rangers.

I hope the new guy is a Rangers supporter otherwise we have absolutley no representation amongst the poiseness snakes.

Well lets hope the club come out and defend this.

How can he even claim that!! So is he saying that if i met a mate at an airport and i asked him where he is going and he replied "Im going to Dublin" then thats sectarian???

Impossible!!!

He was saying clubs singing sectarian songs will be docked points by the SPL next year. Admittedly he mentioned the rebel favourites plus Derries walls but then went on to mention Dublin, saying what is that all about. I am frign frightend to say i don't like Guiness now.:ffs:

Guest Stan Smith
almost everyone was for the "hello hello" ban, but i had a funny feeling it would be a slippery slope. once the beaurocracts get a sniff of censorship they've got to take it to extremes.

WATP being the most recent and most ridiculous.

Not one inch more.

PS. McNee is a walking coffin donor so I am satisfied that we wont have to listen to his anti Rangers ramblings for much longer. I'd be more worried if his views carried any influence on Scottish football and am happy that his stupid rantings are heard by less and less people.

Gerry, face it, your a no mark has been bum and no-one thinks your relevant.

WATP being the most recent and most ridiculous.

Not one inch more.

yup, unfortunately i think its too late. i just think its the natural course of things once the floodgates have opened. moreover, i dont think there's really anyone at rangers who is strong enough to stand up to anyone at the minute.

I'd be more worried if his views carried any influence on Scottish football and am happy that his stupid rantings are heard by less and less people.

the problem is that anyone with, how shall we phrase it, an alternative agenda, will be more than happy to pick up on and champion even a two-bit hack like mcnee.

"Bold pundit speaks truth on sectarianism" etc.

"Good on Gerry McNee for finally saying what we know is true about the hidden undercurrent of sectarianism in these songs".

pffffft.