Leggat-Shadowy Blue Pitch Holdings Stop Rangers Getting SFA Licence

It's clear cut whether Whyte is involved or not, and he's not.

I'm behind Green TBH, the stuff against him has been nothing but unproven accusations from random people.

I have little doubt whytes still involved but I have no absoloute proof and I've been wrong before.

I have little doubt whytes still involved but I have no absoloute proof and I've been wrong before.

If you have no absolute proof then why do you have little doubt...?

There are gaps in Green's story, and you could fill them with Whyte... or Ticketus, or any number of other theories, some scary, some not-so-scary.

If you have no absolute proof then why do you have little doubt...?

There are gaps in Green's story, and you could fill them with Whyte... or Ticketus, or any number of other theories, some scary, some not-so-scary.

because someone I trust told me so.

Thieves and con men fly to Zurich every day, so Whyte flying to Zurich wouldn't come as a surprise to me. Probably just going to empty one of his accounts full of stolen, (now laundered) money.

he also said no one would own more than 15%. mistakes happen.

Or rumour-making?

How about ...

- Green's statement regarding the 15% was made pre-CVA

- BPH was the first main investor, handing money into Green's accounts, received their 15% while Green was working on the CVA

- CVA assumed a certain number of investors, newco too. Newco was still out of the equation back then

- CVA did not happen and a number of investors jumped ship

- less investors at the time, more of the cake for the rest, i.e., the investment made by BPH was and is greater right now, with no other investors currently buying shares. Thus, the % of shares BPH hold for their investment right now is greater than the ammount of 15% mentioned pre CVA. That is not to say that this investment or part of shares will remain at 23%.

In any case ... I for one do not care whether BPH (or whomever) holds 15 or 23%. If they start holding 51+%, you can start to worry, not to mention the usualy stuff of the Whytes and Murrays of this world.

BTW, the SFA said that they look into the requested papers during this week, which leads to the assumption that either they have them already, or have been given assurances that their demands will be met soon.