Charles Green: Hoping to work with UEFA on Rangers debts

Regardless of our chances in a legal case, the season starts in just over a week, do we really have the time?!

What do you want to do? Roll over and let them fuck you up the arse.

What do you want to do? Roll over and let them fuck you up the arse.

I've heard enough anal sex analogies since all this started to last me a lifetime. :devil:

As it goes, I want to fight but I don't want to die fighting. If need be we can get our revenge at a later date.

I've heard enough anal sex analogies since all this started to last me a lifetime. :devil:

As it goes, I want to fight but I don't want to die fighting. If need be we can get our revenge at a later date.

Totally disagree Green has to be quite clear that protecting our history is paramount.

We'll die if we don't make a stand and fight.....

292973118_76004aee65.jpg

As far as I can see, the point of these meetings if they actually have taken place as they should have, is to gain some clarity on our position with UEFA. This has little to do with the SFA stance on our position. It's more to do with dealing with any potential UEFA sanctions due to our non-payment of footballing debts. UEFA have reportedly already received official complaints against us on this front after all.

In theory we could be back in Europe 3 years from now. I for one think it's a good idea to try and keep it that way.