Green's Rangers Pledge

Mate we all need to stop feeding this troll. I have no idea how this guy is still allowed on any sites. He is spoiling this site the way he did on RM.

If I catch you insulting other forum members again you're gone for good CG. You've had more than enough warnings.

I think its reasonable to take what leggo says about green with a pinch of salt. he clearly like me doesn't like green. or rather thinks he's bad news.

but writing off everything he says would fly in the face of his previous track record.

I actually like green and think he would be a good ceo under different circumstances. however I believe he's in bed with whyte and as such is a danger.

contradictory statement there lol and why do you think that? based on what?

its not contradictory if you read the whole sentance.

green is whytes end game that's my view. I hope I am wrong but its what I believe.

yeah that's fair enough but you never answered my question, based on what? What has led you to believe this? I am genuinely interested but you're not offering anything up to back up your comments.

yeah that's fair enough but you never answered my question, based on what? What has led you to believe this? I am genuinely interested but you're not offering anything up to back up your comments.

oh someone I trust has told me. someone who told me last October we were going into admin.

that and the general circumstantial evidence.

I have no problem with GS or his opinions, in fact a lot of the time he is always there to remind me just how pear shaped it could turn out. He might be a tad pessimistic and could do with looking on the bright side now and then :) but he does offer up different opinions even if I don't agree with him.

green is whytes end game that's my view. I hope I am wrong but its what I believe.

I don't think it's Whyte you should be concerned about on that front. I don't think Whyte is either intelligent enough or has the financial and political clout to have orchestrated our downfall beyond the simple witholding of tax. Any money that Whyte has made out of the fraud carried out against Rangers will be miniscule in comparison to the likes of D&P, LBG and various law firms involved. If indeed we have been the victim of a conspiracy, then you can be sure it's not Craig Whyte pulling the strings. He was the puppet, not the puppeteer.

Therefore, I'm far more concerned about any hidden connection between our current owners and D&P and/or Ticketus than them being Whyte's 'end game'.