Just accept the transfer embargo and let's get on with it FFS!

If Green doesn't accept the transfer embargo this is just going to drag on and on, so I've changed my mind now and think Green should just accept the embargo and get down to the business of providing Ally with funds to buy in some very good youngsters.

We would still be able to sign U18 players and I don't see why we shouldn't be able to win the 3rd division with U18s to supplement what we have left of a squad.

We also have some very good players from our own youth teams such as the best from our U17s who were promoted up to help out our struggling U19 team last season.

Just get on with it and stop fannying about!

Ahem ... because it is not in the rules? Because if we agree and they asked us to forfeit any legal rights to challenge this, it will open us up for further sanctions?

See, I am all for getting back to football again. But we should do it sensibly and not solely according to the SFA's dictatorship. We obey to their rules, no problem. We shall not obey to sanctions that are way beyond reason and against EC employment law - as even UEFA agrees. For it probably needs repeating: our club is victim, not culprit.

Beginning to go with this way of thinking myself and anyway the squad that is left should be good enough for promotion as champs.

Then next season invest appropriately to compete and the same every season after.

There can be absolutely no more sanctions after this season though,and this should be emphasized with the utmost rigor,enough is enough.

I should also point out that i agree with der berliners post.

this shit is doing my fuckin head in

Edited by cail

Ahem ... because it is not in the rules? Because if we agree and they asked us to forfeit any legal rights to challenge this, it will open us up for further sanctions?

See, I am all for getting back to football again. But we should do it sensibly and not solely according to the SFA's dictatorship. We obey to their rules, no problem. We shall not obey to sanctions that are way beyond reason and against EC employment law - as even UEFA agrees. For it probably needs repeating: our club is victim, not culprit.

I agree dB, but this can't continue to be dragged out because we need to bring in players and play a couple of games before our season starts.

IMO, Green should try to broker a deal with the SFA whereby we accept the embargo and £160k fine they hit us with, but draw a line under it at that once and for all. Tell them we won't accept any further SFA or SPL punishments for the actions of the previous owners, but will take their unfair transfer embargo for the sake of puting an end to this madness and getting back to business.

I agree dB, but this can't continue to be dragged out because we need to bring in players and play a couple of games before our season starts.

IMO, Green should try to broker a deal with the SFA whereby we accept the embargo and £160k fine they hit us with, but draw a line under it at that once and for all. Tell them we won't accept any further SFA or SPL punishments for the actions of the previous owners, but will take their unfair transfer embargo for the sake of puting an end to this madness and getting back to business.

In a sensible world Zappa I would agree, but they will just keep coming up with more crap until we say enough and draw a line in the sand.