New Investor Statement

If we can't put together a side capable of winning basically a part time league while making a profit there's big problems.

take in 2 quid and spend 1 and your making a profit.

let's be clear hear if I win euromillions and have 30 million to spend restoring rangers to the top of Scottish football.

if I have to give green 20 to go its clearly worse than if Walters in charge and he just wants the ten he's spent back.

every penny profit green makes robs rangers of much needed investment.

that may be the way of the world but lets not pretend its a good thing.

I am pretty sure these people understand they can make a lot more money out of us if we're challenging for trophies and European football. Think that's the pessimistic streak coming out again :) Genuinely believe now they want to help get us back on top.

oh I'm sure they want us as high as possible as long as we turn a 2 million a year profit.

I think that's what the prospectus calls for. not sure why its so high.

let's be clear hear if I win euromillions and have 30 million to spend restoring rangers to the top of Scottish football.

if I have to give green 20 to go its clearly worse than if Walters in charge and he just wants the ten he's spent back.

Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Yes you're right but that ideal scenario of people owning the club and only taking out only what the put in is living in dream land. It won't happen, these people didn't step up when they were required to and they still haven't. So what if we have someone who wants to make some money, why shouldn't they?

As long as Rangers are being run correctly in the future and we are living within our means I for one will be happy. We will bounce back and if Green has any sense he will realise through the lack of ticket sales so far he can't afford to screw the fans. If he does it will hurt his investment.

we've had an owner before who wanted out and couldn't get his price. it didn't go well.

he royally screwed up the club before selling, that was all his own doing. Nobody with a brain cell would have bought rangers with what was hanging over them. Hence we ended up with Whyte :(

profit for the business can be fine. profit on shares takes investment out the club.

people don't fully understand profit. we could stay in the 3rd for ever making a profit. that's not good.

That's the best laugh I've had all day, you can't see that the two are linked can you.

So you would be happy if the club was failing which would lead to a fall in share price? Just so somebody can't get a return if they ever sell their shares.

People understand profit just fine it's the oldest concept in the world, you buy something then sell it to someone else for more than you paid simple.

I know it's late and shouldn't be feeding the Troll but please explain how a rising share price takes investment out the club?

That's the best laugh I've had all day, you can't see that the two are linked can you.

So you would be happy if the club was failing which would lead to a fall in share price? Just so somebody can't get a return if they ever sell their shares.

People understand profit just fine it's the oldest concept in the world, you buy something then sell it to someone else for more than you paid simple.

I know it's late and shouldn't be feeding the Troll but please explain how a rising share price takes investment out the club?

I've explained it. every penny of potential investement is needed in the team.