Now They Want Our Media Rights

There would be no European football but the it could have a snowball effect in other countries as Blatter and his organisation of corruption are not really liked anywhere.

Chris is simply putting 2 and 2 together without having any more facts than we acquired from the SFA and Rangers' statements.

And he's still spinningt the lies with regards the club going to be liquidated.

NB: How much wil the SFL get from the media deal without the SPL? If it is more than the 2m, why bother? The SFL 3 teams will get our money anyway.

Why do you continually bang on about the liquidated thing ? It is a formality that the vast majority, even the Tims, understand.

Having to point it out in every media article is, frankly, now very tedious.

I'm at a total loss with all this. Can someone explain to me how this is actually even legal. This to me is a straight forwards case of blackmail

Granted, I'm not a businessman or any sort of legal expert. Help

It's now at the stage where I would seriously advocate withdrawing from football for a year and pursue everything through the courts: it's restraint of trade. Clubs in England like Leeds and Portsmouth merely received points deductions for offences broadly similar to ours.

Why do you continually bang on about the liquidated thing ? It is a formality that the vast majority, even the Tims, understand.

Having to point it out in every media article is, frankly, now very tedious.

Simples really. He writes for the BBC Scotland's sport section. This is spread by the "general" BBC, who in turn has this information taken up by various news and medai stations around the world. Who would distrust the BBC? So what we e.g. read and hear over here is that Rangers FC is going to be liquidated, refounded and start anew, while being demoted because of debts of Euro 170m. Fact. Just look at the tempering of our wikipedia page, where people cite - guess who - the BBC as a genuine source. Essentially the man is spreading lies and in the full knoweldge that this is being taken up worldwide.

I for one do not sit idly and watch this happen. He is essentially bringing our name into disrepute.

Regarding the topic, how much will the SFL gain from a TV deal without SPL involvement? If it is 2m or more - plus the money our support brings into the Div 3 grounds - why would they acre about the state of their previous SPL deal?

Edited by der Berliner

Simples really. He writes for the BBC Scotland's sport section. This is spread by the "general" BBC, who in turn has this information taken up by various news and medai stations around the world. Who would distrust the BBC? So what we e.g. read and hear over here is that Rangers FC is going to be liquidated, refounded and start anew, while being demoted because of debts of Euro 170m. Fact. Just look at the tempering of our wikipedia page, where people cite - guess who - the BBC as a genuine source. Essentially the man is spreading lies and in the full knoweldge that this is being taken up worldwide.

I for one do not sit idly and watch this happen. He is essentially bringing our name into disrepute.

Regarding the topic, how much will the SFL gain from a TV deal without SPL involvement? If it is 2m or more - plus the money our support brings into the Div 3 grounds - why would they acre about the state of their previous SPL deal?

Thanks db for putting it out there.

Chris McLaughlin ‏@BBCchrismclaug

#Rangers want #SPL to drop their investigation into dual contracts as part of 5 way agreement on #SFA membership #BBCSport

Expand

Reply Retweet Favorite

5m Chris McLaughlin ‏@BBCchrismclaug

The #SPL are due to pay #SFL their annual £2m settlement fee but say they can't pay unless tv deal is signed. More soon #BBCSport online.

Chris is whipping this up from the good SPL point of view. Or shall I say as a bit of hysteria-mongering amongst the blue legions, since the SPL may block our SFA membership. He could also tell us what amount the SFL would get from a TV deal including Rangers, whether there would actually be need for any SPL fee.