SFA Membership close

so where are we with our application who wants what and who are the people blocking it time to name the scum .

The point is, no-one knows for sure. As it seems (sic!), the SPL who has our share only wants to hand it over if they get their EBT investigation at their demands (i.e. us forfeiting the right to challenge it). Green stands firm here for various reasons. The biggest ace is that without us the Scottish game will implode, while his biggest problem is (in terms of agreeing to the SPL demands) that McCoist will most likely go and take half the remaining squad along. Should the SPL continue their stance here and refuse the share-transfer before the start of the season, we should sue them for blackmail and coercion.

he would no question but it doesn't stop you owning a club only from being on the board of one.

same for a directorship bar.

You're right about being banned from holding directorships, but I think the SFA's rules allow them to block club Directors if their associates are not fit and proper, so i'm pretty sure they'd be able to find a connection between the majority shareholder and the board of his company. Anyway, it ain't gonna happen.

You're right about being banned from holding directorships, but I think the SFA's rules allow them to block club Directors if their associates are not fit and proper, so i'm pretty sure they'd be able to find a connection between the majority shareholder and the board of his company. Anyway, it ain't gonna happen.

your probably right.