unashamed copy of FF post re the club

Guest Stan Smith

I have a feeling a lot of them would still be sleeping if bulldozers rolled up Edmiston Drive mate.

cammy's being saying the same on here for years. i just have a horrible feeling we're going to learn the hard way. :sigh:

but you never know, murray may save us yet. my only hope of him doing so is as a matter of personal pride, i certainly wont be counting on his altruism.

I would profer that there's as much chance of Murray saving us as me winning the next London Marathon.

I would love him to prove me wrong. In fact I retract that, I want him out no matter what for his failure to defend the club and it's fans in the face of detractors. Full stop.

I would profer that there's as much chance of Murray saving us as me winning the next London Marathon.

I would love him to prove me wrong. In fact I retract that, I want him out no matter what for his failure to defend the club and it's fans in the face of detractors. Full stop.

dont think you'll get much disagreement with that general sentiment online, its just when you get out into the real world that the real problems start.

Guest Stan Smith
dont think you'll get much disagreement with that general sentiment online, its just when you get out into the real world that the real problems start.

the job is then to change the minds in a way (if you'll pardon the obvious) that they accept and is mutually beneficial...that is once they stop laughing at the thought of Jaz doing the London marathon!:D

cammy's being saying the same on here for years. i just have a horrible feeling we're going to learn the hard way. :sigh:

but you never know, murray may save us yet. my only hope of him doing so is as a matter of personal pride, i certainly wont be counting on his altruism.

This weeks events have further convinced me that even after the bulldozers have rumbled down Edminston Drive, flattened Ibrox, built luxury flats and DM swans off into the sunset even richer than he is now, some Rangers fans will not blame Murray, but direct their ire at the RST, TBO and the 'anti-Murray Rangers fans'....

As I said last week, it took the Tims around 10 years to finally come to realise that it was all the boards fault - they finally realised about 2 minutes before the bank closed the doors. I thought we were more intelligent than them, it appears not.

Cammy F