the only show in town!

Maybe, but I think we'll be better prepared for the next battle.

I hope so its soon and a big one.

I think the SPL may delay their commission until the FTT verdict is announced. Does look like a witch hunt if the SPL find us guilty and the judges then rule in our favour in some or all aspects of the tax case. I've no inside knowledge to base this on, but it would be the obvious thing to do from a PR perspective.

Maybe, but I think we'll be better prepared for the next battle.

[We walked into their ambush with our eyes firmly shut, but by fook they're wide open now./]

I agree. I personally think they've shown their hand. Although I was annoyed that we've accepted the embargo, I'm relatively pleased with the outcome. Not folding on the EBT issue was key. That was their ace card, and it tells me they've taken their best shot and they're option to re-visit the issue was to save face.

[We walked into their ambush with our eyes firmly shut, but by fook they're wide open now./]

I agree. I personally think they've shown their hand. Although I was annoyed that we've accepted the embargo, I'm relatively pleased with the outcome. Not folding on the EBT issue was key. That was their ace card, and it tells me they've taken their best shot and they're option to re-visit the issue was to save face.

Liewel and co had their hand shown when the SFL fucked them over and never agreed to the SPL 2 idea. had they agreed to that we were well and truly cuffed. The SFA SPL master plan went down hill from there. Getting our SFA license was a major blow to those who wanted to strip our carcas bare. The scheming bastards totally under estimated the power of the SFL clubs within the SFA and i would wager that Regan will do his damnedest to distance himself from his dealings with the SPL from now on.

Dont forget Mr Longmuirs words about now is not the time for a vote of no confidence. When he made that statement it made me think there was a lot more going on behind the scenes than we knew. I dont think this episode is over by a long chalk. Heads will definately roll were the SFA is concerned. its just a matter of when. As for the SPL, we are now in a position to take them head on and give as good as we get. not for a minute did Liewell and co ever think we would be in this position. They only had a plan A, blinded by their hate they could not see any other outcome other than the plan they concocted.

One thing that we must ensure is that there is no league reconstruction within the next 3 seasons to save the current SPL teams sorry arses. We will serve our time and by doing so reward every club in the SFL with our presence and the cashflow that comes with us. I am humbled to be in their presence after all we have been through and hope that we repay every last one of them. And they taught the SPL vultures a very harsh lesson in Sporting Integrity, one that they certainly not forget in a hurry.

The so called we diddy teams saved our skins. And i will never forget that in my life time.

One thing that we must ensure is that there is no league reconstruction within the next 3 seasons to save the current SPL teams sorry arses.

This is extremely important, but it's not going to be easy by any means. Many SPL & SFL clubs will want league restructuring and that's a problem for us if we want to oppose it. Also, I think Rhegan and Dungcaster will do their utmost to try and rescue their jobs by leading the charge for league reconstruction. Many clubs want it and many fans want it, so it'll be a popular move that those arseholes will try to use to their advantage.

This is extremely important, but it's not going to be easy by any means. Many SPL & SFL clubs will want league restructuring and that's a problem for us if we want to oppose it. Also, I think Rhegan and Dungcaster will do their utmost to try and rescue their jobs by leading the charge for league reconstruction. Many clubs want it and many fans want it, so it'll be a popular move that those arseholes will try to use to their advantage.

Love the "Dungcaster" mention! Not seen that before.

What a shitty little world Scottish football is. I've noticed the output of the spin doctors from SFA and SPL recently.

Each time, it really sounds like their strenuous efforts have saved Scottish football from Armageddon.

Do any non-Bears believe this unmitigated crappy distortion and lies.

Guest Dutchy

I don't think they believe the distortions, I think they're just happy to have something to hit Rangers with.

It's really a silly, petty place we're in, but we will be back and they'll still be screaming about the same old things.