My personal opinion is that women's football is a joke and you only have to watch a few minutes of the Olympic games to see the truth of that (and if you think that the refereeing in the SPL/SFL is bad just watch some of the women whistlers and don't start me on women refs and linesman, sorry assistant refs, in the men's game).

But I don' think there is any need to dismiss ANYONE male or female who plays in the Royal Blue, with foul language, it is possible to make the point quite well without resorting to that.

BTW, it is not just Rangers, the SFA spend fortunes promoting the women's game, that would be much better utilised elswhere.

Sian Massey is a very good assistant ref in fairness, gets a lot of big calls correct.

Being the best side in the SPL should be a short term goal too. We should be looking at sides like Porto that can compete in Europe and beyond as an end goal

Porto is an excellent example of a club that is well led and managed in an area of Portugal that struggles to compete economically with Lisbon but has had outstanding success.

Porto is an excellent example of a club that is well led and managed in an area of Portugal that struggles to compete economically with Lisbon but has had outstanding success.

Don't have any problem with her or any other woman refereeing women's football.

Now that we are in dire straits and in a position where we desperately need to rebuild, we must cut all unnecessary costs to help get us back to greatness. My goal? In 10 years we should be capable of reaching the quarter finals of the champions league on a regular basis. Why not? A club of our stature should be and only mismanagement has led to us failing massively.

How do we do this? As I said above, unncecessary costs need cut and the first of these must be any female involvement in our club. We need to eradicate any funding into the irrelevant women's game. It is just a silly joke nobody is interested in and it serves us no purpose. Get rid of it now. What other shite things can we get rid of?

Utter garbage. The ladies have been around for two to three years and unless I am mistaken, they actually pay for playing for us. Will clarifiy this soon enough. In any case, they started in the SWPL 2 when first brought into place, gaining straight promotion. They have cemented a mid-table place with a squad made up of mostly u23s and ... in any case .. if semi-pro teams like Spartans or Forfar Farmington can have a ladies team, so too should a club of our stature.

Actually, this should be the time when we promote the ladies teams, so that some of the bandwaggon support can take their wifes and girls along for a Sunday stroll and increase our status within "the community".

And while I am at it: SUPPORT YOUR TEAM!

Scottish Women's Premier League

Hamilton Academical vs Rangers

Sunday July 29thm, The John Cumming Stadium (Carluke), ko, 2 pm