Reformation for the future

We have put up with shite for too long. 3 year plans, smoke and mirrors, all of it should be behind us.

Can we now simply put a plan into place where Rangers will now aim to become a force again and play entertaining football to the masses? Can somebody please fucking take control of this situation and sort this club out?

I've put up with watching terrible football for too long. Can we finally build some sort of infrastructure at the club that we can be proud of?

We are playing in a leagues we will walk, there is no excuses for not playing football the correct way. Ally may make statements that please the masses but he better start making attempts to actually play football.

As popular as Walter was, his and Ally's brand of football is unwatchable and I won't travel hundreds of miles to watch it in the third division.

We have put up with shite for too long. 3 year plans, smoke and mirrors, all of it should be behind us.

Can we now simply put a plan into place where Rangers will now aim to become a force again and play entertaining football to the masses? Can somebody please fucking take control of this situation and sort this club out?

I've put up with watching terrible football for too long. Can we finally build some sort of infrastructure at the club that we can be proud of?

We are playing in a leagues we will walk, there is no excuses for not playing football the correct way. Ally may make statements that please the masses but he better start making attempts to actually play football.

As popular as Walter was, his and Ally's brand of football is unwatchable and I won't travel hundreds of miles to watch it in the third division.

Hi Dan,

I was with you until near the end.

It takes time and patience to build a football club we can all be proud of.

It starts today and it will travel through all the lower divisions, hopefully.

I expect we will try to play the right way and, hope it will become known in years to come as , "The Rangers' Way"

We will not be an overnight sensation as we have to cut our cloth accordingly.

We will have a fantastic journey visiting different Clubs, enjoying the Game, the banter, the hospitality, and also enjoying the fact that our mere presence in the lower leagues will generate interest and cash for them. (even back to the terracing, standing!)

Scottish football has been sliding down the toilet for several years now and those SPL clowns just typified why by their recent actions.

We can turn our misfortune round and use it to save Scottish Football from the bottom up and have a great time along the way.

Patience and understanding my friend.

Guest Dutchy

Football is football. I've seen some great 0-0 games, and I've watched us win 4 or 5-0 many a times and not being particulary excited, just watching us break down their defence when the park the bus.

That's what happens as we done against European teams, but you'll never know a good game if you don't understand what constitutes bad game.

People talk about football purists, I can't get to the games because I haven't got the money, but if I did, I'd be there, no matter how badly we play. I want to see Rangers win everygame and a 1-0 is and can be just as good as 6-0. Sometimes better, as you're on edge all the game.

Or what a buzz to score in the 89th minute. If you don't enjoy it, don't go, fair do's.