Radio Snyde submits to parody

I am driving east on the M8 and tune into Radio Snyde's 17.30hrs evening Sports Desk. Jim(ra Tim)Delahunt leads with up to the minute news of tonight's CL qualifier between BJK FC and FC HJK. Namely, Scottish swimmer, Michael Jamieson's participation in the 200 metre breast stroke final at 19.20hrs will be shown on both screens at ra Stydome. Jim ra Tim informed the listenership, "Michael is a big hoops fan".

Anyone else heard the footballing allegiences of any other Team GB member?

Well, sincerely I hope Michael wins and emulates David Wilkie's achievement in Montreal'76 in the same event. Further, I hope the big screens at ra Stydome show live coverage of him receiving his gold medal and respectively standing for the National Anthem.

Oh, and I hope Jim ra Tim objectively reports the reaction of his fellow Yahoos to the tens of thousands in the Olympic Park chorusing 'God Save the Queen'?

I am driving east on the M8 and tune into Radio Snyde's 17.30hrs evening Sports Desk. Jim(ra Tim)Delahunt leads with up to the minute news of tonight's CL qualifier between BJK FC and FC HJK. Namely, Scottish swimmer, Michael Jamieson's participation in the 200 metre breast stroke final at 19.20hrs will be shown on both screens at ra Stydome. Jim ra Tim informed the listenership, "Michael is a big hoops fan".

Well, sincerely I hope Michael wins and emulates David Wilkie's achievement in Montreal'76 in the same event. Further, I hope the big screens at ra Stydome show live coverage of him receiving his gold medal and respectively standing for the National Anthem.

Oh, and I hope Jim ra Tim objectively reports the reaction of his fellow Yahoos to the tens of thousands in the Olympic Park chorusing 'God Save the Queen'?

They will cut it off.

Guest Dutchy

septic fans sing god save the queen would truly be a historic moment, if it happened, but it won't.

No doubt for all the wrong reasons, but it will still not happen.

BBC Scotland are presently spouting on about the new TV deal and the claim is by Spence is that it's not the arrmagedon claimed by some. Delusion takes many forms.

septic fans sing god save the queen would truly be a historic moment, if it happened, but it won't.

No doubt for all the wrong reasons, but it will still not happen.

BBC Scotland are presently spouting on about the new TV deal and the claim is by Spence is that it's not the arrmagedon claimed by some. Delusion takes many forms.

Been listening to BBC Radio Scotland on the way back.

Honestly - what a Celtic love-in that channel has turned into.

Absolute disgrace what has happened to a state funded service.

Been listening to BBC Radio Scotland on the way back.

Honestly - what a Celtic love-in that channel has turned into.

Absolute disgrace what has happened to a state funded service.

that is what happens when they are voted into power, they employ within and it has gradually got worse over the years.

The only people that refer to Celtic as "the Hoops" are Celtic fans themselves,,,,,,,,,,,,,FACT.