Radio Snyde submits to parody

Chris Graham has just posted on Twitter that RC's listening figues are down 25% on last year. I wonder why?

Let's look at the 3 Objective Hosts of ra Show these last 25 years.

The first dozen years saw Paul Cooney hold the designation. Radio Snyde founder, Sir Jimmy Gordon promoted Cooney to ra station's Chief Executive and Managing Director. However, Paul never gave up the gig on Superscoreboard, even when he served on the Board of Enterprise Scotland(Glasgow) for several years. Cooney had ra Sellik's PRO in the early-mid 80s; many believe he never stopped doing the job.

Next up for a decade was Peter Martin, real name, Peter McGuire. Better known by Rangers supporters as, 'Bitter Martin'. Bitter started out 25 years past doing pub quizes around Lanarkshire, he labeled himself as, 'the Biggest Tim in Newarthill' on advertising posters. He sponsored a boys team in his home village called, 'the Newarthill Lions', they played in green'n'grey hoops.

These last few years, it has been Jim ra Tim Delahunt. He is a bit more careful in his hate, allowing a coterie of Phil from Donegal, Sean from Prestwick, and Terry from Uddingston to continually spit the venom. Jim never interupts, just thanks them for their contribution.

That's quite an interesting point actually.

I'd consider myself a (reasonably) sensible and intelligent member of society and while I love the Rangers, I've always hoped I wouldn't let that affect the way I approach other aspects of my life. However, with the somewhat radicalised nature of football supporting nowadays and the 24 hour nature of the internet, I must admit finding that balance ever more hard to find.

So f*** Michael Jamieson! I hope his next sh!t is a hedgehog! :mad:

Frankie, you're being too harsh. Michael Jamieson might be a Septic supporter but he was happy to line up for Team GB and wrap himself in a Union Jack in front of the TV cameras when he won his medal. I bet that got cut out of any coverage at the Piggery last night! He trains in England at Bath University with a bunch of other British swimmers and is part of a team that wants to be the best. At worst that might make him a Plastic Paddy but then that's what most of the Celtic support really are. If they practised what they preach they would have booed him every stroke as a sell-out to the glorious Irish cause. If they didn't then they are hypocrits.

The truth is - no matter how much they want to deny it - they're Brits and they know they are!