the ghost of David Murray.

My reply to the same story over on FF:

What is important:

A spokesman said: “He’s not an employee, shareholder or investor.

“He’s provided consultancy services related to media platforms and content.”

A Rangers spokesman said: “Mr Park is not an employee, director or investor in Rangers and we would not wish to comment further. Craig Whyte is not involved in Rangers in any way.”

Park, who lives in Dumbarton, said: “I haven’t got a role yet with Rangers. I was speaking to investors on the board but I don’t have a role there.

“I have met with the investment team who own the club a couple of times but I don’t have any role and I don’t have any role going forward either.”

The rest essentially is press & media diarrhoea.

Those were last season's Rangers "spokesmen". Much like players, people and personal change.

IMHO a non-story whipped up to keep the hysteria levels up. But our usual suspects will be at it, no doubt.

The one constant is the "Rangers spokesman" aka Media House same as it was under Whyte same as it was under Murray.

Those were last season's Rangers "spokesmen". Much like players, people and personal change.

IMHO a non-story whipped up to keep the hysteria levels up. But our usual suspects will be at it, no doubt.

the spokesmen changed last year as well. this year's have a scetchy record on accuracy so far.

if nothing else park can be added to the list of ill advised contacts with Lowe.

HOW do you actually know who the spokeperson actually is? A fair enough assumption that Media House was it last season, but nigh anything that comes out of Ibrox is either said by Green, Murray, or McCoist. If it is a negative story, you find quick solutions to make it sound plausible and feed the negative spin. Did you notice that?

HOW do you actually know who the spokeperson actually is? A fair enough assumption that Media House was it last season, but nigh anything that comes out of Ibrox is either said by Green, Murray, or McCoist. If it is a negative story, you find quick solutions to make it sound plausible and feed the negative spin. Did you notice that?

Simple fact is Media House are still doing RFC's PR as they did with Whyte as they did with Murray or are you disputing that?

99 times out of 100 when you here things attributed to "Rangers spokesman/men" then it's Media House that's what they get paid for and that's how it works, but hey you carry on blaming the Thimmy Mhedia if it makes you feel better.

Mmm, Media House don't work in a vacuum, they don't set the agenda and create the stories, whatever we might think. Media House, like all PR companies, take instruction from those who pay their fees, in this case the board and CEO of Rangers.

Their currency is having good relations with the media, feeding the media lies is not in their interest whatever we might think about them. For all the spin in PR reputations and honesty are vital. The media will not play ball if they are constantly being told whoppers. The denial in this story will have come from the club, not Media House, if the story turns out to be true and the club has lied about it then Media House would have a problem with the media. No way would Media House advise the club to deny a story that someone could easily disprove. They might advise 'no comment' but not denial.