9 loanees from Newcastle?

I have zero interest in developing players for any other club let alone being a feeder club.

With a transfer embargo in place and signing good players permanetely not easy in Div 3 Id welcome loanees from EPL. Preferably they'd come from Arsenal or Man Utd but Newcastle are a good big side, albeit overachieved last season, but should still have a couple of good players.

I think we all know we really need players in as some others will go soon i'm sure, we won't spend much on fees for new players so loans are ideal and if they can help us get up the leagues then i'm not against it, as long as it doesn't totally stop our younger players getting some game time.

Unless we are getting them on loan for 2 years this is no good to us,we have a small squad and will not be able to buy players when we get into div2 until the January transfer window.Now is not the time for loans , we must try and use our Auchenhowie youths alongside some seasoned pro's

Unless we are getting them on loan for 2 years this is no good to us,we have a small squad and will not be able to buy players when we get into div2 until the January transfer window.Now is not the time for loans , we must try and use our Auchenhowie youths alongside some seasoned pro's

I don't think youngsters can/should play every week and we don't have enough quality youngsters coming through to play in the first team yet, we either need to buy/get in free players or get loans in now. 2 year loans would be a good idea but will players want that?

Negativity again.

Newcastle under Pardew are playing some of the best organised and attractive football their fans have seen for decades...it's just a guess, but I imagine his reserve players have benefited from his tactical nous. They may bring an extra touch of class to our team which helps us out; they may not, in which case we don't lose out financially, which I would have thought might be a consideration given our recent history.

We should be pumping Peterhead!

We're no a feeder team!!

We are where we are, and we are what we are. If I may borrow from a relic of the past, we need to get our heids oot the sand and have a look around us.