Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

I find it disgusting the disrespect that is being shown to the man who was the glue that held us together since admin.

Manager he my not be, but he sure as fuck deserves far more respect as a club legend than some on here are giving him.

Embarrassing really that we can't at least show decorum to someon who has given much of his adult life to our club.

I find it disgusting the disrespect that is being shown to the man who was the glue that held us together since admin.

Manager he my not be, but he sure as fuck deserves far more respect as a club legend than some on here are giving him.

Embarrassing really that we can't at least show decorum to someon who has given much of his adult life to our club.

Totally agree with you , its the type of behaviour you commonly find from otherfans , but hey ho , the world it is a changing.

As I have stated earlier far too many cannot differentiate between the Rangers of a few years ago and the present Rangers.

LOL!

People will undoubtedly have respected him as a player but he has to earn our respect as a manager and no matter if he was "the glue", he'll be judged by results on the pitch. He hasn't earned my respect so far!

LOL!

People will undoubtedly have respected him as a player but he has to earn our respect as a manager and no matter if he was "the glue", he'll be judged by results on the pitch. He hasn't earned my respect so far!

Get over yourself Gav, either that or try to learn to read.

Nobody is saying he shouldn't be judged on results. Are results the only thing that bring about respect ? McCoist has done enough to earn respect from the fans for everything he has done at the club dating back 30 years.

Criticism is acceptable but disrespect shouldn't be. And if you can't see that is what I was getting at then it might be time for you to visit the optician.

Get over yourself Gav, either that or try to learn to read.

Nobody is saying he shouldn't be judged on results. Are results the only thing that bring about respect ? McCoist has done enough to earn respect from the fans for everything he has done at the club dating back 30 years.

Criticism is acceptable but disrespect shouldn't be. And if you can't see that is what I was getting at then it might be time for you to visit the optician.

A really immature reply from you Craig. A personal dig because someone disagreed with you. How dare they!

Yes. Results earn respect. Absolutely.

Funnily enough, I had my eyes tested on Thursday as part of a medical and the optician said I had fantastic eyesight.

A really immature reply from you Craig. A personal dig because someone disagreed with you. How dare they!

Yes. Results earn respect. Absolutely.

Funnily enough, I had my eyes tested on Thursday as part of a medical and the optician said I had fantastic eyesight.

Immaturity is our forte Gav. No matter how you dress it up as somebody else's.

Results are the only thing to earn respect are they? Not in my opinion. But then, I guess that is what a forum is about. I just don't care for the contempt and disrespect that people are showing.

Much the same as you defend the police force from disrespect and disparaging comments I don't see why someone shouldn't be depending McCoists right to respect either.

Which part was immature by the way ? Seems you have lost your sense of humor.