Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

How is that a horrible altitude ?

being happy with that shite yesterday. it is the kind of crap we have come to expect from too many fans. standards have slipped so far down we now accept defeats and openly support dreadful performances. this is not the rangers i grew up watching from the late 70's. we had years in the wilderness but the club always had standards, always had expectations, not these days sadly.

being happy with that shite yesterday. it is the kind of crap we have come to expect from too many fans. standards have slipped so far down we now accept defeats and openly support dreadful performances. this is not the rangers i grew up watching from the late 70's. we had years in the wilderness but the club always had standards, always had expectations, not these days sadly.

I don't think the poster did say he was happy with yesterdays performance, I'm certainly not happy with yesterdays performance but i'm not going to start calling for Ally's head after only the 1st league match of the season, or be too concerned about the poor performance at this stage of the season, especially after having no pre season games and having only 2 weeks to put a team together.

There is evidence to suggest you could be right about McCoist but i'm happy to give him another few weeks to get the squad and team sorted out before I start passing judgement, lets see where we are at come September with regards to our squad and how the team is performing.

I don't think the poster did say he was happy with yesterdays performance, I'm certainly not happy with yesterdays performance but i'm not going to start calling for Ally's head after only the 1st league match of the season, or be too concerned about the poor performance at this stage of the season, especially after having no pre season games and having only 2 weeks to put a team together.

There is evidence to suggest you could be right about McCoist but i'm happy to give him another few weeks to get the squad and team sorted out before I start passing judgement, lets see where we are at come September with regards to our squad and how the team is performing.

thats is fair enough mate but please dont think i am jumping in here after one game, i didnt want him given the job in the first place and have yet to be won round by him after over a year in management. he just isnt cut out for it

thats is fair enough mate but please dont think i am jumping in here after one game, i didnt want him given the job in the first place and have yet to be won round by him after over a year in management. he just isnt cut out for it

Not at all, I understand where your coming from and respect your view.

I hope Ally proves you wrong though :)

I would like to see Ray Wilkins along side McCoist in the dugout .

wilkins knows he-haw about scottish football or even english football no we need someone in the mould of a john lambie type a person who can read the situations and gee up the players .

I did not want Ally to be our manager. I feel that no mans first managerial position should be the Rangers job. I thought the players playing out of position the european results and the form around christmas had proved me right. However with all that has happened fae Feb 14th I now feel that he will gain experiance as we win threw to the SPL and then see what he is made of.