Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

Don't where to start with this thread having just read it, quite rightly Ally should go and the ones calling for such are right. The lame arse excuses why he shouldnt are getting as laughable as our away performance.

I notice the usual suspects supporting Ally can only come up with oh not another Ally thread, if you think he should stay then tell us why and the fact he's a playing Legend isn't a reason.

Being a football manager is also what happens off the field an Ally is playing a blinder in that aspect. I agree though he has to get it right on the field eventually.

Off to watch FC Twente. Back later.

not really, its a fact.

It actually ISNT a fact. Not unless you are going to suggest that Walter was to blame for the PLG shambles from August till the end of December.

He came in when we were about 20 points behind in the league and you are going to suggest that it is a "fact" that Walter lost 2 league titles before he won 3 in a row ? I dont think so.

The following season he was a victim of his own "success" and we were victms of the clear hatred of us at the rest of the SPL teams and, indeed, the authorities that gave us absolutely no chance of being successful domestically thanks to the backlog of games. But that season you CAN say it was fact we and Walter lost the league, despite circumstances.

The season prior ? nah, I dont think so.

Being a football manager is also what happens off the field an Ally is playing a blinder in that aspect. I agree though he has to get it right on the field eventually.

Off to watch FC Twente. Back later.

A blinder at what the only blinder I see off the park is Green Ally has done f}+k all since the start if the season, Ally job is on the park that's his job and he's failing badly at it.

So away to watch a decent level of football, I wish you demand the same standard when it comes to Rangers.

Edited by GovanAllan

Ally should act as a Manager, he isn't the joker anymore.

My advice would be, stay away from the training ground.

My worry when he took over was his ability to take a step back, he needs to crack the whip, and having a laugh with the players is not the best idea.

It actually ISNT a fact. Not unless you are going to suggest that Walter was to blame for the PLG shambles from August till the end of December.

He came in when we were about 20 points behind in the league and you are going to suggest that it is a "fact" that Walter lost 2 league titles before he won 3 in a row ? I dont think so.

The following season he was a victim of his own "success" and we were victms of the clear hatred of us at the rest of the SPL teams and, indeed, the authorities that gave us absolutely no chance of being successful domestically thanks to the backlog of games. But that season you CAN say it was fact we and Walter lost the league, despite circumstances.

The season prior ? nah, I dont think so.

it is a fact. walter was in charge at that time. nothing to do with august to december. that is not the debate.

it wasnt 20 points either. yes, whilst he was manager celtic won 2 titles. i dont see the problem tbh.

victim nothing, he blew it himself. refusal to rotate the huge squad. putting mental doubts in players minds too. i remember that crap very well. leave the paranoia out, it was nothing to do with other spl teams at that stage, just celtic. we had a great chance, we blew it, no excuses.

i will as it suits my point, it was factually and numerically possible to win it. we didnt. you wont as it obviously doesnt suit yours. no big deal.

pretty desperate to include his first 6 months in charge to try and make a fantastic record look bad.

Bit of a strange argument for a Rangers man to take too. Selectively making a Rangers legend's record look as poor as possible. A bizarre tactic to undertake. Then the repeated assertion that it is fact that Walter lost the first league of which he only contested half from an enormous disadvantage. Frankly his views and opinions hold no credibility and are woefully biased by something irrational that I cannot understand.

Bit of a strange argument for a Rangers man to take too. Selectively making a Rangers legend's record look as poor as possible. A bizarre tactic to undertake. Then the repeated assertion that it is fact that Walter lost the first league of which he only contested half from an enormous disadvantage. Frankly his views and opinions hold no credibility and are woefully biased by something irrational that I cannot understand.

i didnt rate walter. so shoot me.