Steven Pressley- would anyone fancy having him back? I was thinking about it, and yeah, he's 32 but he's still got a good 2 or 3 years in him. I just think we could do with someone with his strength and leadership at the back.

what do other bears think?

Jonny :thup:

would anyone fancy having him back? I was thinking about it, and yeah, he's 32 but he's still got a good 2 or 3 years in him. I just think we could do with someone with his strength and leadership at the back.

Omg, this one won't die will it? Good captain and leader, mince defender.

sorry mate, didn't know if it'd been brought up or not.

Do you really think he's that mince a defender though? compare him to what we've got at the back at the moment

Maybe not so much of it here to be fair, but keep reading threads on this elsewhere and it's doing my nut.

No need to complain of that here though, sorry.

Aye I do beleive he's mince. Better suited to SPL than most our CB's, but you have to remember his errors would be highlighted more playing for us. Also his lack of pace is appaling.

If we're to bring in a scottish type defender the only option atm imo is Russel Anderson. Though I imagine he hates us and Aberdeen would want silly money.

Steven Pressley- would anyone fancy having him back? I was thinking about it, and yeah, he's 32 but he's still got a good 2 or 3 years in him. I just think we could do with someone with his strength and leadership at the back.

I'd rather dig up the real Elvis and play him before this clown.

Please,no more of this silly stuff.

I hate him!! I'd cringe if Rangers were to sign him in January. Good captain but awful defender. My mate, a Hertz season ticket holder says that the only reason Pressley looked good the past couple of seasons is because of Andy Webster.