I'd sign him if we got the chance, but it'll never happen.

Why would I sign him? Simple. We need someone like him to sort out our defence and to lead the team on the pitch. I also think he's better suited to the SPL than any of our current centre halves.

I'd rather dig up the real Elvis and play him before this clown.

:D

The real Elvis isnt dead mate!! ;)

As for Steven, Yip id take him, he's 33 and cheap and would sort out the defence for the rest of the season. I think it was Webster who was made to look good with Pressley and not the other way round.

Do people not watch Scotland games? He hasnt put a foot wrong in international matches.

Goto to agree with Gribz on this one. I reckon if he were to become available in January we should sign him to the summer of 2008. The fact that he's been through the ranks at Rangers, taught the ropes by Richard Gough, he knows what the clubs all about and that he's clearly an artliculate leader who fellow team mates look upto would be ample reason to sign him. He may be 32-33 but hes clearly got another couple of seasons worth of SPL action in him....time that could be spend helping the likes of Svensson and Papic develop their game. And for those that think Andy Webster was 'carrying' Elvis in games....pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Webster if i recall came to Hearts from Arbroath. Think he may have learnt a thing or two about the game from Steven but lets face it, he's still not the finished article as his recent performances at Wigan have highlighted. True, due to his dispute with Mad Vlad he's been out of action for a while but don't see Webster being Premiership class. Am sure Steven is one of the first names that Walter puts down on his Scotland teamsheets.

Malky

Pressley has his limitations, but by Christ so does Papac, J-Rod and Svennson. What Pressley does have is commitment, fighting spirit and a bit of concern for the people who pay his wages - the fans! I would take him with open arms stick him beside Papac with Hemdani sweeping behind them for just now.