Emilson Cribari - any feedback?

Here we go with the "I'm an expert on player positions"... Little plays "out of position" and yet scores five goals in four games? The weird thing is that you use that to slag off the manager.

So what makes you an expert anyway? On the one hand we have three FIFA qualified coaches who see the players most days in training, two of which who have played football at the highest of levels; and on the other hand, yourself. What credentials do you have? Are you a coach and how much do you know about this player? How often have you seen him play?

Now if we'd lost 5:1 yesterday, I might have some severe doubts about the management team, but seeing as the result was the opposite, I'm dying to learn why you think you know better.

You made a cunt of it not for the first time today

Are you suggesting we played a right back and a right wing back? I hope not because I was starting to think you might not be a full blown retard.

What are you even talking about? Where is your mind?

PS - Bocanegra at no point in his career has EVER played as a wing back.

That language is awful. You are a blot on this site, Daniel. I wish you'd go somewhere else.

That language is awful. You are a blot on this site, Daniel. I wish you'd go somewhere else.

I didn't originally see that as he's on my ignore list but that is a vile post. I second your wish.

I have DA on my ignore list too now, so I didn't see his reply nor wish to.

Just in case, Bocanegra is indeed a centre-half by trade, but has played at left-sided centre-half in a three man defence or even as left-back at times for the US of A and Fulham. Not often, but he's adapt enough to play there. And that's not saying that I envisage him as a left-back for us.

Daniel Amokachi has been given a 24hr temporary ban for using unacceptable abusive language and/or personal insults.

Edited by Zappa

PS - Thanks to the person who used the official post reporting facility. I won't name you here, but would like to say that it's appreciated because sometimes posts which are out of order can get overlooked by the admin & mod team.