Steven Thompson - I'am not anti Rangers

Wonder why, when an agreement was made to give us our SFA membership, did Thompson, Milne, Petrie and Lawell have another meeting to force the stripping of titles upon Green the following day, thus delaying our license. But he's not anti-Rangers? My arse.

Next he'll tell us that Doncaster never threw a hissy fit in the boardroom when he found out We started signing players.

Didn't hear about this! Tell us more.... :ninja:

Apparently Green was advised he could sign players before the embargo whilst the license wasn't granted officially, so he called Ally to get the ball rolling, ally did, Doncaster found out and threw paper around the boardroom in front of the SPL chairman I mentioned. Some SFL officials were in attendance too at this stage.

Apparently Green was advised he could sign players before the embargo whilst the license wasn't granted officially, so he called Ally to get the ball rolling, ally did, Doncaster found out and threw paper around the boardroom in front of the SPL chairman I mentioned. Some SFL officials were in attendance too at this stage.

Now that's quite remarkable. Given what you've just said, everything the SPL under Doncaster's tenure have already done and tried to do to us and the fact that Doncaster and the SPL board have brought in Nimmo the Dimmo to chair their EBT/dual contract hearing... it looks like our problems with the SPL are far from over.

Now that's quite remarkable. Given what you've just said, everything the SPL under Doncaster's tenure have already done and tried to do to us and the fact that Doncaster and the SPL board have brought in Nimmo the Dimmo to chair their EBT/dual contract hearing... it looks like our problems with the SPL are far from over.

Far from over mate, they want blood. I'm also told lawell's quite in these meetings and does his bidding in private then lets his bidders do all the work in the boardroom.

Media have supposedly got concrete info on Doncaster that can blow the lid open but haven't went live with it yet.

Far from over mate, they want blood. I'm also told lawell's quite in these meetings and does his bidding in private then lets his bidders do all the work in the boardroom.

Media have supposedly got concrete info on Doncaster that can blow the lid open but haven't went live with it yet.

Yes but they also had hacked e-mails between Lawell and Regan that seemingly was just bullshit. Unfortunately.

Blow the lid off in what way ?

The problem is if it is damaging to Doncaster it will be given the usual treatment from our press " sweep sweep "