Rangers Women - Games and Updates

• 3 weeks later...

010822_Atleticoo_Madrid_Team_Pic.jpg?fm=

Back line: Kathryn Hill, Tessel Middag, Victoria Esson (GK), Jenny Danielsson, Chelsea Cornet

Front line: Rachel MacLauchlan, Sam Kerr, Dina Orschmann, Kayla McCoy, Nicola Docherty, Lizzie Arnot

GALLERY: PINATAR PRE-SEASON TRAINING

RANGERS SIGN JENNY DANIELSSON FROM AIK

REPORT: ATLETICO MADRID 2-0 RANGERS

RANGERS CONFIRM BROADWOOD STADIUM AS HOME VENUE FOR 2022/23 SWPL SEASON

After last season`s first title win for our ladies, the teams have started to add some more power to their sides, namely us, City and the Yahoos. As per usual, the other teams have not and hence results might become more dramatic. Glasgow Women are in fact newcomers to the top tier and are also from Govan, having been rebranded as Glasgow Women being Glasgow Girls beforehand, "Pride of the East End".

Rangers Women 14 Glasgow Women 0

Glasgow City 7 Spartans 0

Celtic Women 9 Hibernian 0

League Table

FREE TO VIEW: RANGERS DEFEAT GLASGOW WOMEN HIGHLIGHTS

REPORT: RANGERS 14-0 GLASGOW WOMEN

GALLERY: RANGERS WIN 14-0 IN FIRST MATCH AT BROADWOOD

More here - Rangers HP

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

After last season`s first title win for our ladies, the teams have started to add some more power to their sides, namely us, City and the Yahoos. As per usual, the other teams have not and hence results might become more dramatic. Glasgow Women are in fact newcomers to the top tier and are also from Govan, having been rebranded as Glasgow Women being Glasgow Girls beforehand, "Pride of the East End".

Rangers Women 14 Glasgow Women 0

Glasgow City 7 Spartans 0

Celtic Women 9 Hibernian 0

League Table

FREE TO VIEW: RANGERS DEFEAT GLASGOW WOMEN HIGHLIGHTS

REPORT: RANGERS 14-0 GLASGOW WOMEN

GALLERY: RANGERS WIN 14-0 IN FIRST MATCH AT BROADWOOD

More here - Rangers HP

I don’t want anyone to play down the achievement by serving up whataboutery about other teams. Any Rangers team that scores 14 goals against any opposition is something to be celebrated.

Edited by Bill

I took my granddaughter to see Rangers women in the sunshine today. It was the first time I'd seen them and I willingly take back anything I've previously said to disparage women's football. They are considerably better than I had imagined. They are also what I want to see from a Rangers team, on and off the park ... professional and committed. They rattled in 8 goals without reply. Marvellous entertainment.

Edit: Kirsty McLean was superb in midfield.

https://www.rangers.co.uk/article/report-aberdeen-0-8-rangers/7864MPWqg3hnqEl4CT9tWV

Edited by Bill