Rangers Women - Games and Updates

• 2 months later...

Watched the game today and I've kept up with the content on RTV, I reckon this team under Jo Potter are far better than last season. They don't mind shooting for one. Pumping Hibs by 7 at Ibrox given our struggles there is some result tbf.

I think if they dial down the rash pressing and tackles in defense and trust themselves to play through the thirds a wee bit more then trophies are there to be had this season.

Big game next week, time to stand up and be counted!

1 minute ago, yuddie said:

Nah sorry mate.

Not enough is the answer right enough, I'd be shocked if it was 10k.

I'd have thought 10K would be fairly impressive. I suppose it's not everyone's cup of tea but it would be good if the crowds keep on growing. I'm sure they would if the team could play at Ibrox more often but that's probably impractical.

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

I'd have thought 10K would be fairly impressive. I suppose it's not everyone's cup of tea but it would be good if the crowds keep on growing. I'm sure they would if the team could play at Ibrox more often but that's probably impractical.

Idk at the end of the day they're wearing the Rangers Jersey - I don't get fans who can't get behind that.

Aye it'd be brilliant if they started selling out Broadwood and getting 20k+ at Ibrox - that will go hand in hand with investment from the club and success on the pitch of course.