Salaries and Wages

are you sure edu only on that? he was a full internatiolist when he joined us with 6 caps and cost us 2.6mil. like gs says there, broadfoot was on more than that like.

he kept his word because the wage bill already reduced dramatically he didnt need to any more. he let the big earners walk away then he starts becoming all mouth :(

are you sure edu only on that? he was a full internatiolist when he joined us with 6 caps and cost us 2.6mil. like gs says there, broadfoot was on more than that like.

he kept his word because the wage bill already reduced dramatically he didnt need to any more. he let the big earners walk away then he starts becoming all mouth :(

yes. from a solid source mate.

he is mate. he is in the final year of his original 5 year contract. he was on pennies at Toronto and has not signed any new deals at Rangers in his time here. any contract extension would mean a huge increase which i doubt the club fancy paying, certainly under walter they didnt.

That's shocking, especially when you consider that McCoist is/was a partner in the agency that represents him. How the hell did we manage to con him into signing a 5yr deal on those terms? Any idea what he was on with the pay cut?

That's shocking, especially when you consider that McCoist is/was a partner in the agency that represents him. How the hell did we manage to con him into signing a 5yr deal on those terms? Any idea what he was on with the pay cut?

as one of the lowest earners he would have took the smallest cut. i believe and this is even more incredible, john fleck was on more the maurice. :(

as one of the lowest earners he would have took the smallest cut. i believe and this is even more incredible, john fleck was on more the maurice. :(

From some relative reliable FF* sources it was said that Fleck was on roundabout 1k plus bonuses. McMillan was on less and demanded at least as much as Fleck and Ness and as this was not forthcoming, he decided to go.

*A debate about McMillan's departure back then, don't ask me to say who these FFers were, but I vividly remember that they were good sources close to the player's family.

From some relative reliable FF* sources it was said that Fleck was on roundabout 1k plus bonuses. McMillan was on less and demanded at least as much as Fleck and Ness and as this was not forthcoming, he decided to go.

*A debate about McMillan's departure back then, don't ask me to say who these FFers were, but I vividly remember that they were good sources close to the player's family.

fleck was on closer to 7k per week, ness on 5 with his new deal. without a word of a lie. again, same solid source. martin bain felt he had to give fleck a bumper deal when his and wilsons contracts were running out with both threatening to walk out on the club.