Salaries and Wages

Appears to have been cobbled together by an ex-pat St Johnstone fan and a Tim. More here

It's based on a combination of speculation and D&P figures. Also gives a nod in the direction of this character and his mythical set of figures. No, it's not reliable.

This was actually conjured up as the most recent revised set of figures by the aforementioned tim with the help of the St Johnstone fan's analysis.

Edited by UCF2008

Appears to have been cobbled together by an ex-pat St Johnstone fan and a Tim. More here

It's based on a combination of speculation and D&P figures. Also gives a nod in the direction of this character and his mythical set of figures. No, it's not reliable.

This was actually conjured up as the most recent revised set of figures by the aforementioned tim with the help of the St Johnstone fan's analysis.

The lengths these guys go to is astonishing. Never in my puff would I put, or even think about, that sort of effort into another club.

I'm just worried when the share issue comes up where it will go towards.

Probably a variety of destinations for that cash. Something tells me that it won't result in millions to spend on the worlds best 18yr olds over the next 18 months. With a bit of luck our first set of accounts will look very healthy though.