Hugs and handshakes for trialists. Good news?

Ah the old I was still editing it story

Nah, I actually deleted the whole thread by accident and had to make a new one. :facepalm:

Here's how it goes: Start thread, then copy posts from Willie Vass photos thread into the new thread. Willie Vass photos have a time stamp earlier than the new thread, so one of them becomes the OP of the new thread and the OP I started it with becomes the 4th post down. Thread no longer makes sense, so that idiot Zappa decides to copy and paste the content of the Willie Vass posts into his original post and delete the Willie Vass posts forgetting that deleting the Willie Vass posts will automatically now delete the whole thread due to one of them having been slotted in as the first post of the thread.... DOH!! :facepalm::D

Nah, I actually deleted the whole thread by accident and had to make a new one. :facepalm:

Here's how it goes: Start thread, then copy posts from Willie Vass photos thread into the new thread. Willie Vass photos have a time stamp earlier than the new thread, so one of them becomes the OP of the new thread and the OP I started it with becomes the 4th post down. Thread no longer makes sense, so that idiot Zappa decides to copy and paste the content of the Willie Vass posts into his original post and delete the Willie Vass posts forgetting that deleting the Willie Vass posts will automatically now delete the whole thread due to one of them having been slotted in as the first post of the thread.... DOH!! :facepalm::D

You would have saved yourself a lot of time if you just said 'we won't be signing any of them /thread'

You would have saved yourself a lot of time if you just said 'we won't be signing any of them /thread'

In years gone by, the club normally didn't sign many (if any) of the trialists brought in to have a proper gander at them, but we've already signed the Brazilian defender Emílson Cribari and the French defender Sébastien Faure from our recent batch of trialists, so I see no reason to be downbeat about the chances of us signing more. :)

Two trialists have already been signed.

Yes we hardly signed any when our main transfer activity was paying fees etc but that's not the case anymore, free agents coming on trial is our main source of incoming players.