Andrew Dickson, Head of Football Administration

Yes and that's why the futile attempt at a CVA was advantagous for Charles Green's group and D&P in terms of popularity stakes, but it was a sideshow and a sideshow which also happened to benefit them financially. It didn't benefit the PLC though and it didn't benefit the creditors either.

Doesnt matter whether it was Green or TBK - they would have got their fee regardless.

An attempted CVA, even if futile, was advantageous for ANY other group - you will recall that TBK said it was CVA or nothing. So no difference there.

The creditors werent getting any more than they got. The difference between Green & TBK was minimal, the creditors got what they got and would have got similar regardless of winning bid.

only if a cva was agreed. that's why I say no matter what.

What ? That makes zero sense. They would have got their fee regardless. How would TBK have prevented that from happening ? If a CVA didnt happen D&P would still have got their fee from the asset sale. There is no way they would have accepted their fee on the basis of a successful CVA.

It also wouldnt have forced the SPL & SFA into anything. Do you think they were forced into giving us our SFL membership ? Seems to me that we had to capitulate for that to happen. I dont think they would have been forced into anything more than they already did.

Cherry picking here Craig because this is a point we haven't really covered already.

Basically my point is that I think the SPL & SFA would indeed have been forced to instantly transfer our memberships if D&P had newco'd the club mid-season. Instead of that, the SPL and SFA were given far too much time to plot and scheme how they were going to completely shaft us whilst trying to minimise the damage caused by their actions.

plus every delay made d&p more cash.

I dont disagree with that. But you dont know if that was their fault entirely or the fault of others - lest we forget that TBK & Kennedy were in, out, in out so many times that even they didnt know whether they were still in the bidding.

What ? That makes zero sense. They would have got their fee regardless. How would TBK have prevented that from happening ? If a CVA didnt happen D&P would still have got their fee from the asset sale. There is no way they would have accepted their fee on the basis of a successful CVA.

probably. but their fees were getting so high it must have been becoming touch and go.

Cherry picking here Craig because this is a point we haven't really covered already.

Basically my point is that I think the SPL & SFA would indeed have been forced to instantly transfer our memberships if D&P had newco'd the club mid-season. Instead of that, the SPL and SFA were given far too much time to plot and scheme how they were going to completely shaft us whilst trying to minimise the damage caused by their actions.

Where's your logic there Zappa?

Easy for them to declare all fixtures involving is void if liquidation occured before the season ended.

Doesnt matter whether it was Green or TBK - they would have got their fee regardless.

I don't know why you keep bringing TBK into it when I haven't even mentioned them in my various points about D&P and the Green deal.

They were appointed mid February. By the time they got their head round everything you are looking at end of March, comfortably in my opinion. That is just to assess whether they shouldd have newco'd or CVA'd. You also arent factoring in that TBK's said they were in the bidding as did Kennedy, and they said that they would CVA. So if there were people prepared to CVA why would D&P immediately go the newco route ?

They have to consider all possibilities and the CVA route would be one preferred by most. So they have to assess the bids in full, get comfort on the financing of all bids.

I dont think we would have got to a newco stage prior to the end of the season. Could be wrong though.

Where's your logic there Zappa?

Easy for them to declare all fixtures involving is void if liquidation occured before the season ended.

It wouldn't have been liquidation though. The PLC still hasn't been liquidated to this day.

I don't know why you keep bringing TBK into it when I haven't even mentioned them in my various points about D&P and the Green deal.

Because there seems to be an awful lot of "D&P could have prevented newco" in all of this. Perhaps because you married Green & D&P in it benefitting them financially. It makes it sound as if you believe that there was some concocted plan by D&P to give it to Green as they would benefit financially.

My point is it mattered not who got the club, D&P were getting paid their fee.