d3a6ffb9fa95acd07ae12a9b3648acf3_S.jpg

ALLY McCOIST insists Rangers must get rid of the away day blues but overall he is reasonably pleased with the start to the new campaign in a completely new environment.

The international break has kicked in after four SFL 3 matches, two victories in the Ramsdens Cup and two wins in the Scottish Communities League Cup.

The Light Blues have struggled on their travels with draws at Peterhead and Berwick and a narrow win at Brechin.

However, McCoist is hopeful that form will change as Rangers adjust to their new surroundings.

Speaking on RangersTV, he said: â??I am satisfied but not overly satisfied. I think we have had pass marks in most of the games.

â??Obviously itâ??s been well documented that our home form is by far and away a lot better than our away performances and we only need to look to the Berwick game for evidence of that.

â??Having said that I think we have scored 17 goals and lost two and one of them was a penalty while the other was a heck of a finish.

â??So Iâ??m satisfied by still plenty of work to do.

*â??I think there are a number of reasons why we have not fired on all cylinders away from home. Itâ??s still a little bit like the circus coming to town when we go an away match.

â??I have to say the welcome we have had on the road has been really first class and very heart-warming.

â??Iâ??m sure the away form will get better. Obviously the opposition fancies their chances of beating us on their own patch and we are maybe not fully tuned in to what is required when we go to these places, but that will come.â?

WATCH THE FULL INTERVIEW ON RANGERSTV