Rangers EBT probe commission to meet next week

we agreed to be liable. proof positive a fine is coming.

WE will be found guilty. That's a foregone. Perhaps the fine will be last season's prize money, and will therefore legitimise the SPL pocketing the £2m. Tha's maybe wishful thinking.

I agree with GS that the SPL would not be spending so much money without a clear idea of recouping it. Harper Macleod alone must be costing an arm and a leg - unless of course they saw it as a labour of love. However, apart from being Celtic-minded, they are lawyers, and as such have a love affair with excessive fees too. Would love to see their total bill.

However, if it's a stitch up, and they keep the £2m AND give us further sanctions, then I'm all for the Court of Session. The SFL have no gripe here, and I don't think our SFA membership would be revoked - the TV deal relies on us.

Guest Bluenose80
I hope the court of session is an avenue open to us but I'm not sure if it is.

What good would it do? We did it last time they ruled in our favour and SFA blackmailed us to accept an illegal transfer ban. That said they have no leverage to blackmail us this time.

Imo Rangers lawyers should turn up with statement declaring these hearings being prejudicial, bias and corrupt, then declare we will meet them and any decision they make in the Court of Session, then walk out.

thats the ticket young man dont let them bully the rangers into accepting their kangaroo findings