Gordon waddell-Charles Green

Gordon's piece is just another attempt to get comfortable with the current Rangers situation. Remember, we are dead, deceased, have run down the curtain invisible. The reality is something most different. Both Jim Spence and Stuart Cosgrove have gone silent, for the moment. Like Gordon, they are waiting on the next comfortable analysis of the Rangers situation that sits comfortably with their preferred prejudice.

I listened yesterday as Tam Cowan congratulated Green and Rangers for the £i million crossbar challenge. Wee Poisen Pat Nevin interceded with, "but Tam, how can Rangers afford such an amount"? Again remember, the collective Rangers-hating mindset says we are dead. The evidence says something else.

Another reason for Gordon's pysh is that he is a Bairns fan and we(the dead team) have just dumped them out of two cup competitions.

This too from a man who owes his position entirely to nepotism as opposed to ability. Boy is he hurting; which is nice. Does he lie awake at night - as his editor must - wondering why the circulation of the rag he writes for is in freefall?

Gordon's piece is just another attempt to get comfortable with the current Rangers situation. Remember, we are dead, deceased, have run down the curtain invisible. The reality is something most different. Both Jim Spence and Stuart Cosgrove have gone silent, for the moment. Like Gordon, they are waiting on the next comfortable analysis of the Rangers situation that sits comfortably with their preferred prejudice.

I listened yesterday as Tam Cowan congratulated Green and Rangers for the £i million crossbar challenge. Wee Poisen Pat Nevin interceded with, "but Tam, how can Rangers afford such an amount"? Again remember, the collective Rangers-hating mindset says we are dead. The evidence says something else.

Another reason for Gordon's pysh is that he is a Bairns fan and we(the dead team) have just dumped them out of two cup competitions.

but as ever hating rangers is paramount to supporting falkirk.

indeed I've yet to see him write about the bairns.

Call me stupid but where is the "story" here. Charles green has stated on several occasions that he is here to make money for his investors from their investment in Rangers. Surely part of that is to get Rangers running properly and effectively on and off the pitch

There's the rub.

Elmer Fudd arrives and announces a five year plan and it culminates in him walking away with £39million in his back pocket. He is eulogised and lionised at every turn.

Sellik = good, Rangers = bad.

Hard to believe this clown had the nerve to write this. Surely he can't actually believe it. It's a blatant attempt to turn the positive story of Rangers fans supporting their team through a crisis into a negative one.

We don't show up out for oneupmanship, or to prove "we are the peepil" as he so ascerbically puts it. We show up to support our team in it's time of need.

The story is doubly moronic in that, if he actually believes what he's written about Green's strategy, he's actually helping him by showing a bias against Rangers.

As much as I hate Cosgrove bellowing out of my radio, it's only fair to say that he's been heading up C4's coverage of the Paralympics and will be back, no doubt obsessing about Rangers, from next week.

Gordon Waddell must have missed the part in the Million Pound Crossbar Challenge press release where it states that to enter the competition via text or phone call will cost the entrant £1.50 + text or call charge. In other words... Charles Green isn't bragging about giving away a million quid of the club's money because the entry cost will cover a large amount of the prize money. It's just a fun competition for the fans and the matchday experience.

Gordon Waddell needs to do more research and thinking before starting to write these wee Daily Record space-fillers of his.